Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1423

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    news trading is really powerful but what happen if we are doing it in wrong way, actually in news trading mostly we do not use proper management so in news we try to become rich in days and loses all, so never try this way, try to make some sensible orders, in news trading our analysis matter but our proper management matter more, so be a trader and never think you can not do good
    That is why I would always say that the news traders are gamblers, because they don't make use of money and risk management adequately as they should, so therefore basically, they are gambling in the trading aspect. From what I have been able to have experienced. Those who trades the news will always take bad trades, we need to focus on how to make use of the technical trading, where we also have the signals confirmed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    News trading always more then powerful and highly risky way for trader. You have need to learning about it well and spend more then time to survival the market after getting knowledge about all news data well trader should easily develop highly profitable news strategy for trading and make capital profit in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    News trading have been always powerful. We should be more careful with such system because it can bring about fast money or help us face huge loss in a short term. News trading is a time we expect a huge volatile movement to happen so we should be careful with such system and know what level of risk we would take. If we have a plan to manage this loss, we will have the possibilities to make real trade. News must be managed and its sure going to help us earn lots of income.
    Build first strong trading system to identify the market are very important thing for trader then you can make everyday strong and powerful news strategies for trading and getting everyday good profit from it. Manage our strategies risk or reward are very important for trader then we can generate everyday good profit from it without waste our time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Saad Ahmad View Post
    News trading always more then powerful and highly risky way for trader. You have need to learning about it well and spend more then time to survival the market after getting knowledge about all news data well trader should easily develop highly profitable news strategy for trading and make capital profit in it.
    It is very powerful trading strategy. so, most of trader have not use it for trading because he know that always news trading strategy trader have not get easily because if trader take good experience and skills about the market and news info then you can easily identify the news trend and make good strategy for trading and get good profit in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Trading the news is very risky and trader can not predict where market will move. There are big spikes both directions and they take badly placed stops. And only then market starts to move the real direction. So it is better to wait for spikes to end and only later move with the market the same direction. I think it is the best way to trade the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Saad Ahmad View Post
    I think the news for sure is the mover of the market. But we retailer traders don't have what it takes to trade on the news, so it is more better that we follow the simple concept which we have and then avoid bad trading. For instance, I got to know that the technical trend is suitable for me, I can get a good signal that has the stoploss and then the take profits, well defined risk management, which news trading can't give to any one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The news contains the economical and then political factor that actually gets to make the market move. Therefore we need to really get to understand the way of taking the trades, but for me I don't take trades with the news, because I do know really that the market is risky and I need to trade with the technical approach in trading. That has been the best way I have always traded.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The news contains the economical and then political factor that actually gets to make the market move. Therefore we need to really get to understand the way of taking the trades, but for me I don't take trades with the news, because I do know really that the market is risky and I need to trade with the technical approach in trading. That has been the best way I have always traded.
    With such power from news comes greater responsibility to control faster movement with market. Traders who can't find it suitable with their usual trading will ignore news for any reasons because they can't deal with the risk. I'd recommend traders to focus on what they can use best and forget anything that could give them problems with trading.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    With such power from news comes greater responsibility to control faster movement with market. Traders who can't find it suitable with their usual trading will ignore news for any reasons because they can't deal with the risk. I'd recommend traders to focus on what they can use best and forget anything that could give them problems with trading.
    My mentor has once said to me that the best way to trade the news is not to trade the news at all. Furthermore we could see that when the news is in action we get to see the market moving and all that. However when the trader is making use of the news trading, they don't know the risk management to be used. They can't tell what stoploss will be valid.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    news trading is very strong way for trading because market is very volatile so you can win a big amount in a short time as you did here . but be carful if that work this time it will not work in other times so you dont have to depend on luck and think in other way or other strategy to work in this market.

Not allowed!

Page 136 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast