Page 135 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1422

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    News contain political and then economical factors, those are also one of the driving force of the market, being that the bigger boys who has huge amount of money in the market also depend on the data of the news release to take action, but then, they do it differently from us that uses little account to gamble on the news, therefore news has power but not for what retailer traders can handle.
    Yes these are actually fundamental factors that can effect the prices largerly and so we should tryr to be aware of them. In trading it should always be noted that every trade we open can have the possibility to end in profits or losses. News trading is powerful but the main thing to consider is whether we have the skills needed to trade news or not. News trading has high volatility and that is why its so powerful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Yes these are actually fundamental factors that can effect the prices largerly and so we should tryr to be aware of them. In trading it should always be noted that every trade we open can have the possibility to end in profits or losses. News trading is powerful but the main thing to consider is whether we have the skills needed to trade news or not. News trading has high volatility and that is why its so powerful.
    news trading is really powerful but what happen if we are doing it in wrong way, actually in news trading mostly we do not use proper management so in news we try to become rich in days and loses all, so never try this way, try to make some sensible orders, in news trading our analysis matter but our proper management matter more, so be a trader and never think you can not do good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    the main thing is to work with following the political and economic both factors to driving the force of the market that can make the market more stable who give you the huge amount of money in the market also depend on the data of the news release to take action as news trading has high volatility and that is the main reason that news trading is so powerful so try to make some sensible orders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    There is power in news trading,the news can change market trend within minutes that is why we must always make sure we know when high impact news are going to be released in the market,your trade can be in profit already and a news is released depending on the news and the data released your trades can suddenly turn negative.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    The news trading is something that is done by newbies, how many professional experienced traders have we been able to have seen who is been able to trade the news, most of them knows the risk in trading the news and so therefore they have long time ago decided not to trade on the news any more, just like I have also decided, the news trading is more like gambling, because you don't know where the news will take the price to.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    The news trading is something that is done by newbies, how many professional experienced traders have we been able to have seen who is been able to trade the news, most of them knows the risk in trading the news and so therefore they have long time ago decided not to trade on the news any more, just like I have also decided, the news trading is more like gambling, because you don't know where the news will take the price to.
    i am not in capacity of telling that news trading is done by newbies because i saw many traders out there could make excellent trading with news and they have done it for their entire career. maybe it is not suitable for everyone to trade with news but for some traders who we does not know out there, they can do something that we can not master. obviously you are talking about technical traders who tired of taking news to trade because it is not suitable to them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    The power of news trading is that the trader can make good amount of money in just few seconds and minutes so it doesn't wait for long time until reach is target that may not reach if the market is slow.In its movement with news trader get profit in just few time and may double his account in few days

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Trading the news is risky always and many traders lose money during the news. But high impact news usually make large effect on forex market and there can be a beginning of a new market trend. So traders have not to hurry to open new orders because they will be able to open them later when the true forex market direction will be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    The news trading is so much complex, what the trader did here was gambling and I am not sure that this can be maintained on a consistent level, you know, you know what makes a trader good and profitable is the trader's ability to keep a consistent method in trading with a certain trading strategy and then using it to make money consistent. That is what makes a trader good and a strategy powerful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The news trading is so much complex, what the trader did here was gambling and I am not sure that this can be maintained on a consistent level, you know, you know what makes a trader good and profitable is the trader's ability to keep a consistent method in trading with a certain trading strategy and then using it to make money consistent. That is what makes a trader good and a strategy powerful.
    The idea of gambling is mostly related by traders to news trading. i don't know why traders relate news to such kind of method but maybe their mindset that news trading is only possible or easier to do by making random guess without using analysis. i can't say that i agree to this or disagree either because sometimes i trade with news and avoid it whenever my analysis doesn't meet with specific news.

Not allowed!

Page 135 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast