Power Of News Trading - Page 133
Page 133 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1469

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    News always put power in trade sometime instantly and sometime we see that the price is moving after the time of news , all the trader must have to know that the good use of strategies always help to make their trade plan effective if we have learning in proper way and have practice enough so that will help to trade on news timely it will help to get positive trade results from trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    You have need to became successful trader in forex trading business then you can start our trade during the news time in market and make good profit or loss from it. Good planning and good understand about news recent release data and its forecast level well are very important for him then trader build everyday successful news strategy for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I would say trading using the news as a key factor to determine the trade or success of any trade is something that is not really ok by me because the more you rely on news to determine success the more you likely to means out in some profitable opportunities. Though most times news tend to push price in an unpredictable matter but most likely we re lucky to be in a direction inwhich price move i will say relying on news is like gambling not an outcome of analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    You have need to a lot of learning and survival the market for higher time frame period then you can make everyday simple or strong news strategy for trading to everyday success on this business. News is very risky and dangerous strategy for trader and when any news near to release in market then it is big effect on market or trader. Before good knowledge about news data and its real direction well we should does't make good money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    During the news time to start our trade in market only that situation possible for trader when you can taking a lot of experience and knowledge about news trading method well and start our trade in news time with proper understand then you should get good benefit from it and generate everyday good profit or loss from stock market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    When it comes to news trading, we need to be very careful because at this time the market can be so volatile that it can easily move in large number of pips in a short time. By understanding this news trading, we will likely get to work on the chance to earn from this market. News trading is for our own advantage and its sure the best way to manage our trade and see we can build up a better way to actualize success. If we can follow news, then it's possible to be careful and do everything to manage our loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    News time start our trade in market always very risky and dangerous for trader. You have need to take a lot of experience about news data well then you can make a plans to enter the market in news time with lower high and volume after it you should make everyday strong and successful news strategy for everyday trading and getting good profit or loss in it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    The pleasure of trading by utilizing the news release moment is that we know when is the right time to enter the market, because the news release is definitely the schedule, so we don't have to keep watching the chart. But the disadvantage is that the potential risk is quite large but is comparable to the potential benefits

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    I would say trading using the news as a key factor to determine the trade or success of any trade is something that is not really ok by me because the more you rely on news to determine success the more you likely to means out in some profitable opportunities. Though most times news tend to push price in an unpredictable matter but most likely we re lucky to be in a direction inwhich price move i will say relying on news is like gambling not an outcome of analysis.
    Well, the one certain thing that I know is that when there is news in the market, then the trader will be able to know the direction of the market. But in most cases, you will not have a clear view of analysis, that is the reason why the trader should always make use of the technical approach in trading. Because when there is the technical approach in trading, then you can be specific with analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Trader should need to watching the market during the news time with long term trading method and use our experience to ideas it side way movement well after getting strong signal about market real direction well you can make simple or strong strategy in news time trading and try to increase everyday a lot of good profit from it.

Not allowed!

Page 133 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast