Power Of News Trading - Page 130
Page 130 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1422

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    There is no doubt that news have power to break all the rules of Technical Analysis but, I am not believe on it for all time trading.
    Because I know that most of time market move on technical analysis because big traders are always doing trade to follow the market Trend.
    We must have need to focus on our psychology of Forex trading knowledge that we can become a successful trader and survive in this market for long term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Yes, it is big lottery but you have need to good knowledge about news release data and market low side and upside breakout level well then you can increase good profit from this lottery. Otherwise most of time trader have loss our money when he can start to trade on market during the news time and news time trading are bonus chance for trader to earn capital profit.
    I like the way you call the news trading a lottery, it is a gambling style of trading which is not good for trading by any trader. I believe that the news trading is making more of loss for traders than winning, i see no reason that is valid for us to be using a thing like that. I believe that the traders which do not want to play their card in the market professionally are the ones that are either trading the news or the market reversal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6
    The news drive the market and the high impact news can make big impact for the market and be the beginning of new trend. So traders should not be in a hurry to trade during the news as they can lose money. But they can follow the market after the news when there is clear market direction. It is the safest way to trade after the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    One of the best news trading that I have performed as a forex trader is the last Canada employment news release which was last Friday and it came out positive for the CAD and it gained value over most of other pairs which is the great way of trading it is to start buying it over other pairs. Personally, I saw that the news came out with must deviation from the expectation then I sold the USDCAD at the 1.3428 and came out of the trade with about 24 pips and I would have made more because the numbers were very great but I was trying to leave the house by then and that was why I closed it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    There is no doubt that news have power to break all the rules of Technical Analysis but, I am not believe on it for all time trading.
    Because I know that most of time market move on technical analysis because big traders are always doing trade to follow the market Trend.
    We must have need to focus on our psychology of Forex trading knowledge that we can become a successful trader and survive in this market for long term.
    Most of big trader or professional trader previously good planning about to make successful news strategy for trading however when we can fell down our strategy for trading then he can easily earn good profit from it. Good planning and working on this business with proper discipline are very important for him then we can generate good money from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    You have need to first build strong and powerful trading plans with the power of learning and understanding then you should make everyday successful news strategy for trading to daily basic getting success on this business. Pending order option are good choice for trader to enter the market during the news time and we can easily earn good profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    there is no one can deny the importance of the news impact and how they can be dangerous , so there is good recommendation to trade away of the times of the news , and also there is a good point to analyse fundamentally but trade after the market absorb the effects of the events half an hour at least , this can be safer than the trading while the market events itself .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    It is very dangerous trading strategies now these days on this business you have need to good learning about news data and use pending order option in both side in market then we can easily enter the market with low risk and try to generate everyday good profit from news time trading in the stock market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    News trading is one of the very ways of trading forex business. You can achieve so much with news trading and you could easily loose a lot too with news trading. One must be careful with such ways of trading and do make sure thy can learn to achieve the very right trade at the best profitable time. By following news be prepared to handle emotions, risk and be mentally fit. The volatile market condition that news will bring up is a something we must be careful about.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Start our trade on market during the news time you have need to good planning and understand news recent release data well then you can everyday strong and powerful news strategy for trading to earn everyday good profit on this business. Sometime when market movement are fast then without use pending order option we should not getting success on forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 130 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast