Power Of News Trading - Page 124
Page 124 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1351

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    I have never gotten to have acknowledge the strength of the news, I know what the market will do when I follow the market based on technical reasons, it is more better that way, the news has no much certainty, I think and see the news as a gambling methods and then I have never used it as apparently the price action works good for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I have never gotten to have acknowledge the strength of the news, I know what the market will do when I follow the market based on technical reasons, it is more better that way, the news has no much certainty, I think and see the news as a gambling methods and then I have never used it as apparently the price action works good for me.
    I think the same that trading the news looks more like gambling method because you can never know where market will go. But trading after the news is the other thing as you can see where market goes and follow it. If the news have been strong so market direction can be for a week or more. But the best thing is to stay away from trading the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    News time trading always more then powerful and dangerous way for trader. You have need to good planning and understanding about the news release data well and always start our trade after release the news in market because sometime news data release in positive form but market moving to against from news data. So if you can understand market this fake movement well then getting success on stock market are very simple for trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    News trading can either give big profits or big losses and this mostly depends on the traders ability to study the news. But some traders try to earn during the news time without analysis based on luck. But traders should understand without making analysis trader cant able to do there own trade properly. Developing a profitable trading strategy is so good but then traders need a strong psychology and control to follow that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    All the trader think that trading in news time is big mistake but thay don't know if you chose a good strategy and controle with your risk management you can get some good profit for me my favorite trading time is news time I think you strategy is good I Will try it later I hope that I can used to make good profit

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    I have been there, I used to trade the news method most of the times, then it took me some really good huge loses to then realise and learn that I shouldn't trade the news. It took me the learning to know that I needed to trade the best right way that is the way other successful traders has been using. Trading the news is interesting when you get lucky and make some money, but when you loss you will understand why it should be traded.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 1
    News trading trading could actually be a good idea if there is a strategy that we have gotten to make money irrespective of the volatility and price fluctuations. If you are fortunate enough to trade and made your account to have a tremendous increase, make sure you don't have to release that same money back into the market, this happens every time we trade without a plan for the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    News is so powerful that it could change the main market trend in just an hour and without prior notice to anyone and it is powerful that it is possible to lose everything in your trading accounts before you spell 'Jack' and it is also very good means of making huge amount of money fast when you fully understands what you are doing ans what the market is about doing while the news is being released. Personally, I think it is a lot safe for you to stay away from trading during the news release when you do not have enough information about it than losing everything that you have gained over time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    News move the market because important economical and political events can affect the economy of country in the long run. Markets evaluete risks and move the direction to lower risks. If there are good news so theoretically currency should become stronger but sometimes it happens that market moves the opposite direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    There is very big contribution by news to push price to limitless boundaries , it is very important for us to understand the fundamental intervention like the pair in which we are trading it must be political stable countries and there are very good data releasing housing and other important economy factor that will help to trade easier in any particular pair .

Not allowed!

Page 124 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast