Power Of News Trading - Page 11
Page 11 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    We cannot underestimate the power of news trading because that is where we get our volatility from sometime, we need to be aware about what will cause the market to move very fast once it comes out, once we are armed with this information, it will guide us regarding when we should pull the trigger or probably stay out as we don't want to trade the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    We cannot underestimate the power of news trading because that is where we get our volatility from sometime, we need to be aware about what will cause the market to move very fast once it comes out, once we are armed with this information, it will guide us regarding when we should pull the trigger or probably stay out as we don't want to trade the news.
    Underestimation also useless because everything that related to forex trading is important to know. Since we're limited to understand only to few of them then we can learn only whatever that suitable with us and news really good to make money in short period of time. Remember that big result will also give us big risk of loss so we must be ready to accept the loss probability in news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I don't suggest traders be trading with news either they are a newbie or the real traders who have to be in trading for long. The news makes everything we know to be bad for us, it will make our trading to be lost without a genuine explanation on why we lose. This makes it hard for traders to trade and be successful with news trading, we can be successful only with chart trading, it will make us be trading with what we really know.
    I am 100% agree with you that news trading is not good for a long-term trading career. we just know that news trading is dangerous for our Forex career. this trading idea just like get rich scheme program in the greed, most of the traders washed their account. The best option to trade on fundamental news we have need to do trade with proper money management and control our emotions as much as we can control.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    News trading is really awesome especially when you pulled the trigger at the right moment, the profit that could be made can make you open your mouth in surprise, although the disadvantage is that there are more ways it can hit you in the wrong places whereby you can suffer a drawdown, when something like that happens, it could be really devastating.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    News trading is really awesome especially when you pulled the trigger at the right moment, the profit that could be made can make you open your mouth in surprise, although the disadvantage is that there are more ways it can hit you in the wrong places whereby you can suffer a drawdown, when something like that happens, it could be really devastating.
    news would only awesome to follow when we correctly trade and guess the direction before it announces the result. otherwise if we do it wrong then we could receive greater loss as well especially when we do not place any stop loss to limit our trading. anything that could give us huge profits would also has the same ratio to give us huge losses too so be careful when people want to trade with news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Awesome that it could give you some profits in some short time but then don't also forget that just the way it can give you some profits in a short time, it could also wipe away your account. Take a look at the risk the trader in question had taken and then you would see that the trader ain't a disciplined trader but was just only lucky.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    I am 100% agree with you that news trading is not good for a long-term trading career. we just know that news trading is dangerous for our Forex career. this trading idea just like get rich scheme program in the greed, most of the traders washed their account. The best option to trade on fundamental news we have need to do trade with proper money management and control our emotions as much as we can control.
    So what is the happening in the account that you made the much amount with, I hope you are been able to keep on repeating the success, in the sense that news trading isn't about just taking the trades and winning ones, furthermore, what makes us forex trader is that we get to start trading in a certain way and then we continue and keep on building our trading account that way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    cutiekc, yes we can use any way but our target should be learning, because in earning learning is necessary and sometime we can earn from a simple strategy which can work some time but for every time profit and safety of account we must need of perfect analysis and good experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Traders should be very cautious of the market when it comes to news trading time, either high impact news releases or not, there is always an effects in release of news. When news is being released is an opportunity for traders to caught up with many pips in the market, so when traders are not careful enough, there is a huge opportunities of traders to loss entire deposits or gain huge profits in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    The knowledge of news I had in the past made me know that we can trade the news from the chart and after which th news has moved the market then it gives signal concept based on the candle stick pattern, that is how I get to trade the news which has been more profitable than taking instant action on the news release with is risky.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast