Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1422

Thread: Power Of News Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of News Trading

Hello Traders And Beginners, Today I Will Show You The Power Of News Trading With Proof. Taoday 21/06/2018 Boe Release There Interest Rate Decision And GBP Become Strong After Release The News And Goes More Than 120 Pips Up In Just 10 To 20 Minutes. Before The News I Open Some Trades And Also Put Many Buy Stop On The GBPUSD Pair For Checking How Much I Can Gain With 1:300 Leverage.
    Before The News In My Account, I Have Just 52$ But After 30 Minute Of News Releasing My Account Reached At 340$ You Thought This Is Fake So The Screenshot Of Account Is Attached Below Everyone Can Check.
    Share Your Best Trades Which You Do On News Trading...
    Attachment 23487

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    To getting success on market during the news time are more then simple for trader. Now these days more then sites available on internet which are previously give strong signal about to selling and buying strategy for trading on market. I have always getting success on news time use pending order option otherwise getting success on this business without this option are very hard and difficult for everyone on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zha5454 View Post
    To getting success on market during the news time are more then simple for trader. Now these days more then sites available on internet which are previously give strong signal about to selling and buying strategy for trading on market. I have always getting success on news time use pending order option otherwise getting success on this business without this option are very hard and difficult for everyone on this business.
    no doubt news trading is the best strategy that can give you a big amount of money in just one trade but it is also true that you need to make fundamental analysis to know about the market well by observing its different positions and it is the best method to used pending orders while following news trading to minimize your risk and maximize your profit as much as possible by using technical tools.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by zha5454 View Post
    Don't just make the mistake of using any site to know when to buy the news or sell the news, traders have done many things about the news trading but they have lost all their trading capital. News trading is the hardest means to trade the market, traders that are gaining with news are lucky. I could remember when i gained huge money through news in three consecutive trades, that is the beauty of news. But after that day, i started losing much with the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    News trading is very risky cause a small mistake could make one lose big amount to the market, news trading is meant for those who are good at it, those who can use the fundamental trading very well, those are the types of traders that news trading is very suitable for, if you are not a good fundamental trader you shouldn't trade the news at all due to its high risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    Market trend is very important for us and without follow the market trend with care this is never possible for traders to earn money from forex trading. We must understand the power of news and use the news carefully in trading because news are make high impact on this market and this market can change its trend totally after released a news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Market trend is very important for us and without follow the market trend with care this is never possible for traders to earn money from forex trading. We must understand the power of news and use the news carefully in trading because news are make high impact on this market and this market can change its trend totally after released a news.
    Yes dear, market trend is important because we can make better profits in direction of trend. Market is affected by technical and fundamental levels and we need to learn about trend analysis to improve our daily trading skills and reach up to a professional level in forex. Learning and proper practice is key to success and we can get our aims only by hard work and struggle. News time trading is highly risky due to high volatility but it is interesting as well because it gives fast results. Big fundamental events like NFP and FOMC have major effect on market.A learner must have knowledge about these fundamental events for safe and secure trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    In as much as we want to become a good profitable trader, there are some things best ignored in the forex trading market and one of them is trading with the use of the news, I don't like the idea trading with the news, because as a matter of fact. I know that news will move the market, but come to compare the analysis we can do on the news and then on the technical trading, you will see that news is not specific at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    Yes dear, market trend is important because we can make better profits in direction of trend. Market is affected by technical and fundamental levels and we need to learn about trend analysis to improve our daily trading skills and reach up to a professional level in forex. Learning and proper practice is key to success and we can get our aims only by hard work and struggle. News time trading is highly risky due to high volatility but it is interesting as well because it gives fast results. Big fundamental events like NFP and FOMC have major effect on market.A learner must have knowledge about these fundamental events for safe and secure trading.
    Therea are lot of advnatage to use trend in this market and also it is supportive for price for long term and for short term trade so we always have to make our trade plan good with proper analysis and through good plan a trader will able to protect our account safely and also we are able to make our trade ideas well applied .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    We feel an excitement after we trade a news with profits, we are very quick to trade, come to the to share our success, but what happens anytime we lose our account for the same reason, do we bother sharing this experience, the answer is obviously a capital No, this was the type of thing that I went through, there is a group of Forex traders that I belong in WhatsApp, anytime I make some big money from trading with a big lot, I am quick to share this news, I am always quiet after a margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    We feel an excitement after we trade a news with profits, we are very quick to trade, come to the to share our success, but what happens anytime we lose our account for the same reason,
    profit and loss both are here, we can trade well if we have good experience and knowledge and its possible just if we have good way for us, actually loss and profit both can happen at any time, its not big issue but if we are earning its good if we lose we need to define reason of losing, with that we can add some good management it can save us and can save us next loss also, and can limit loss as well, so do trade and do not think you can lose just

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast