Brain- Copyfx(Technical and candle stick analysis strategy)
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain- Copyfx(Technical and candle stick analysis strategy)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96

Brain- Copyfx(Technical and candle stick analysis strategy)

Trader: Brain https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...672.1535135161
    Account number: 7232253
    Server name: RoboForex-ECN
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 ECN Pro
    Leverage: 1:300
    Funds: 101.81 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/43761/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 09 November 2018 14:10:58
    Started on: 09 November 2018 14:10:57
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

Hello all, I decided to take the big step. Apparently, I am using the traditional candle stick pattern with technical analysis in my trading. The normal support and resistance, some times with the breakout trades.

I will keep you guys all posted on my current trades. Stay tuned. Thanks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 11-15-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with minimum risk is good and profitable also because this will help you to protect your account and survive for longtime and so you will keep making of profits more and more and then can make consistent profits and good income in regular manner, trading with technical analysis accompanied with candlesticks will give good results mostly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Hello all, I decided to take the big step. Apparently, I am using the traditional candle stick pattern with technical analysis in my trading. The normal support and resistance, some times with the breakout trades.

I will keep you guys all posted on my current trades. Stay tuned. Thanks
    Well, this is my trading style, I like it if there are members here who have almost similar trading strategy to mine, although different but at least still similar. Using classic support/resistant and candlestick pattern, but I don't have much knowledge about candlestick pattern, so I hope you can include the picture in every post update in this trading journal.
    Best of luck brother

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Well, this is my trading style, I like it if there are members here who have almost similar trading strategy to mine, although different but at least still similar. Using classic support/resistant and candlestick pattern, but I don't have much knowledge about candlestick pattern, so I hope you can include the picture in every post update in this trading journal.
    Best of luck brother
    Been busy, so today I checked my long term trades I took and all got to losses only one. I don't know what went wrong, but I will make my evaluation to know if it was my fault or not. Been so busy off-line. However I will be free for some weeks so will do some good trading hopefully.

Bad trades.PNG

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    good luck dear for the best trading feature. you are doing trading with a good strategy and I hope you will become successful in it if you trade with proper analyses. I also use candlestick pattern but I am not a good money management follower or I am not traded do control emotions that,s why i am not becom successful yet.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello all.

Last week Friday candle closed as a Bullish pin bar on a daily chart trend line. This indicates a possible buying pressure this week, therefore I took the pin bar signal on EURUSD with an expectation of price getting to 1.17763 which is where my Take profits is at.

Bbuy.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Hello all.

Last week Friday candle closed as a Bullish pin bar on a daily chart trend line. This indicates a possible buying pressure this week, therefore I took the pin bar signal on EURUSD with an expectation of price getting to 1.17763 which is where my Take profits is at.

Bbuy.jpg
    From the look of this trade I think you made a good decision to go for buy. Looking at this pair I could say it have reached some oversold level where a good pressure will start giving buying signals. However I presume you are using good money management in your trade in case the market do not go according to plan. I think if it would go high to your take profits it must first retrace down in a bit before adjusting to reach your targets. Good luck.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    This is a traditional trading strategy. Now here main issue how much expertness you have gained on a candle. Because of there different kind of candle and for every candle structure is unique so to identify is not easy and its need a long timeframe. Tow or three confirmation is needed about a market reversal or continuous breakout. Support and resistance and candle and also fundamental reason make possible to know price movement and push right trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with breakout is good and profitable especially if it is true breakout, the trader needs to be sure about breakout if it is true or false to avoid making of mistakes and lose some money, trading with breakout with other types of trading like support and resistance will make trading more profitable and the trader can make more money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Pair: EURUSD.

Lots: 0.01

TP: 1.14754

SL: 1.12887

Reason for taking the trades: Pin bar at a support level on daily time frame. However the trend is bearish, but there are chances that the pair moves a little bit upwards now, before possible commencing the bearish trend.

Picture: EU.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast