Brain- Copyfx(Technical and candle stick analysis strategy) - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain- Copyfx(Technical and candle stick analysis strategy)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96

Brain- Copyfx(Technical and candle stick analysis strategy)

Trader: Brain https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...672.1535135161
    Account number: 7232253
    Server name: RoboForex-ECN
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 ECN Pro
    Leverage: 1:300
    Funds: 101.81 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/43761/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 09 November 2018 14:10:58
    Started on: 09 November 2018 14:10:57
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

Hello all, I decided to take the big step. Apparently, I am using the traditional candle stick pattern with technical analysis in my trading. The normal support and resistance, some times with the breakout trades.

I will keep you guys all posted on my current trades. Stay tuned. Thanks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 11-15-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Pair: EURAUD

Lots: 0.01

TP: 1.57196

SL: 1.56182

Reason for taking the trade is that on a uptrend line support which is holding the price from moving beneath it. Some multiple pin bar has formed on the time frame, confirming the possible upward in price movement.

EA.jpg

I also did used the daily time frame to confirm the signal, which the daily bullish nature helped me confirmed the signal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Pair Update.

EURAUD

My pin bar buy signals failed and now price has broken the support trend line on 4Hour time frame clearly, I missed the entry, but I will be taking the trades in accordance with the daily time frame, selling at the price of daily broken support.

Broken.jpg

I have other pairs I am looking forward to taking trades on later today.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Pair. USDCHF

TP:0.99220

SL: 0.99684

Reason for taking the trade: View on 4H time frame shows a ranging market movement, therefore a clear view of support and resistance is on view between 0.99741 and 0.99139. My expectation is that price makes it down again to 0.99139 being my TP area, the bearish engulfing pattern should help price move lower.

Range.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Order type: SELL

Pair. USDCAD

TP:1.29466

SL: 1.31813

Reason for taking the trade: Bearish engulfing pattern formed on the trend line descending resistance which indicates a sell pressure on daily time frame

Trendline on UC.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    USDCAD has always been on the down side but it made a retracement some hours ago, I believe the possibilities that it will move up a little before crashing again cannot be ruled out, its just the common behaviour that happens whenever there is a trend that is trying to slow down a bit, so your sell is very much in order.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Order Type: buy

Pair: AUDUSD

TP:0.72952

SL: 0.72090

Reason for taking the trade: Broken resistance on 4H time frame at 0.72253.

AU.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post

AU.jpg
    Hello brain

If you look at the weekly frame you will find that the previous week's candle was in the form of an Inverted hammer

and since the pattern is on the weekly frame that means that the bullish movement will be large on the four-hour frame
    You can see what I expect for this pair here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63

You are right for taking the bullish path on this pair, it will rise the more. I have been bullish on AUDUSD since on Monday this week, and the pair has being making convincing upwards movements. And with the present market condition, I am optimistic that this pair night reach 0.7323 resistance level very soon, so your take profit of 0.72952 is still good, only that you did not use good risk to reward ratio.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    tfs2012, With this review, I think I am tempted to actually take on more trades but then I have to stick to my trading discipline and then ensure that I don't allow over confident get to me and then make me loss my money. No one can be certain about the market movement.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    You are right for taking the bullish path on this pair, it will rise the more. I have been bullish on AUDUSD since on Monday this week, and the pair has being making convincing upwards movements. And with the present market condition, I am optimistic that this pair night reach 0.7323 resistance level very soon, so your take profit of 0.72952 is still good, only that you did not use good risk to reward ratio.
    Well, I just made my analysis and then I did see a good opportunity which I took, I think also that I might extend my tp a little bit more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    tfs2012, With this review, I think I am tempted to actually take on more trades but then I have to stick to my trading discipline and then ensure that I don't allow over confident get to me and then make me loss my money. No one can be certain about the market movement.

Well, I just made my analysis and then I did see a good opportunity which I took, I think also that I might extend my tp a little bit more.
    I have read what transpire to your response with the reply tfs2012 and ajagbeolegba, you have to made a good reply to the two comments.
    Well, as traders we should get everything set before we do trading, that is part of the reasons why traders need to analyze and get a considerable management point with that analysis before trading.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast