Classic Chart Pattern
Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 835

Thread: Classic Chart Pattern

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18

    Classic Chart Pattern

    These are classic chart patters which are three types and you can use these patterns in your trading. The important thing is that in these chart you are see the your enter point, Stop loss point and take profit point. Its very easy for you to learn these patterns and get good earning on your trades.
    Below are the type of these classic chart.

    a)Reversal Chart Patterns
    1) Double Bottom
    2) Inverse Head and Shoulders
    3) Falling Wadge
    4) Double Top
    5) Head and shoulders
    6) Rising Wedge

    b)Continuation Chart Patterns
    1) Falling Wedge
    2) Bullish Rectangle
    3) Bullish Pennant
    4) Rising Wedge
    5) Bearish Rectangle
    6) Bearish Pennant

    c)Neutral Chart Patterns
    1) Ascending Triangle
    2) Descending Triangle
    3) Symmetrical Triangle


    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    These are the most important patterns of forex trading and in these classic charts you can see the bullish and bearish chart patterns. There are our stop loss point and take profit points are mention and if you are follow these point you will definitely earn good profit. First you are need to memorized these patterns and practice with these patterns in demo trading. After that you will be able to use them in your trades.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,365
    Promo (¢)
    975
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    These are the most important patterns of forex trading and in these classic charts you can see the bullish and bearish chart patterns. There are our stop loss point and take profit points are mention and if you are follow these point you will definitely earn good profit. First you are need to memorized these patterns and practice with these patterns in demo trading. After that you will be able to use them in your trades.
    You are share awesome thing and I must try all of these patterns. I saw many of these patterns are already there on this forum and different members of forum are share analysis about them but you are share very clearly it with enter, exit and stop loss point. These all points are help traders to make trade and earn with very low risk on their trading.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,413
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    This is very nice post for new comers traders. I must used these chart patterns which are really helpful for traders and the main thing in these chart our all points are mentions and show us that when we can enter with these patterns. I must use all of these patterns in my trades but these charts are make my view very clear about these chart patterns.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    You are share awesome thing and I must try all of these patterns. I saw many of these patterns are already there on this forum and different members of forum are share analysis about them but you are share very clearly it with enter, exit and stop loss point. These all points are help traders to make trade and earn with very low risk on their trading.
    Thanks for your appreciation for this thread. You are right these are awesome patterns which show us the market enter points with our take profit points. These all charts are also helpful for new traders and make their trading easy on forex.
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    This is very nice post for new comers traders. I must used these chart patterns which are really helpful for traders and the main thing in these chart our all points are mentions and show us that when we can enter with these patterns. I must use all of these patterns in my trades but these charts are make my view very clear about these chart patterns.
    These all charts are helpful for trades and help them to find the market trend easily. If you are focus on your learning and use first these chart on practice account. You will work well with these patterns after make good practice and make money on your real account trading.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,579
    Promo (¢)
    645
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    These are a good informations and will help many traders to know about the chart patterns and so they can read more about them and knows how to trade with them, the chart patterns are strong and help the traders to take a good decisions and also let him to trade with big target aimed and so this will maximize the profits for the trader and makes him satisfied

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    These are a good informations and will help many traders to know about the chart patterns and so they can read more about them and knows how to trade with them, the chart patterns are strong and help the traders to take a good decisions and also let him to trade with big target aimed and so this will maximize the profits for the trader and makes him satisfied
    You are right if traders are learn them well they can earn good profit with easy ways. These all patterns are help them to make right decisions on their trading. All these chart patterns are help traders to find the market trend and when they are find the trend then these chart are help them to enter and exit on their trade at right time.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,413
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    I do not like use indicators or trading system in my trading. I like to trade only with candlestick patterns which are help traders to earn good money from forex trading. These classic chart patterns are good candlestick patterns and these are help us to enter all candlestick patterns with easy way. I must use these all patterns in my trading to make big profit from my trades.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    I do not like use indicators or trading system in my trading. I like to trade only with candlestick patterns which are help traders to earn good money from forex trading. These classic chart patterns are good candlestick patterns and these are help us to enter all candlestick patterns with easy way. I must use these all patterns in my trading to make big profit from my trades.
    You are right and you are talking about exact to the point. indicators are never helpful for us and we all know these thing now and want to trade with candlestick chart patterns. Candlestick chart patterns are very important for traders and these are help traders to make money with very low risk Traders can make good and big money when they are follow the candlestick classes chart patterns.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,108
    Promo (¢)
    105
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Education is one of the best way to trade the forex market with confidence and focus. Your thread here is all about education and learning. The chart patterns here are real in the market for those who want to learn how the forex market is to be handled. Everyone of these must be learn, get used to and master before we can make them work for us in the market. New traders in this forum are very lucky to have a lot of experience traders here that they can learn from because I know that there are many experience traders here especially among our administrators who are always working day and night to make sure that we have quality thread to debate about here all the time.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •