Wrong Comparisons to Avoid for New Traders - Page 31
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Wrong Comparisons to Avoid for New Traders

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Any method of trading that the trader is making use of and then they are missing the use of stoploss then they are just going to cause themselves to loss their money. Don't compare any thing you are doing with that of other traders, because we all are different, therefore learn to know what works for you and then follow that which works for you. We want to become successful, so we have to be disciplined in our dealings.
    The thing is if we have a good strategy but dont use the stop loss, we will see that some of our trades cause us so heavy losses that they outweigh all our profits made. The main purpose of using stop loss is that we dont put our entire account at risk and lose it in one go. When the trader is not under stress or tension, he can think clearly and take better decisions.

Trader
    These are the reasons why there will not be so much successful traders in the business as so many people are just looking at how to compare what they do with what other traders are doing, not knowing that we are all different and one should just get to focus on the way and means by which they can get to become profitable and secure their trading account.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    These are the reasons why there will not be so much successful traders in the business as so many people are just looking at how to compare what they do with what other traders are doing, not knowing that we are all different and one should just get to focus on the way and means by which they can get to become profitable and secure their trading account.
    One thing i will not do is to be dependent on any trader, but when it is learning from other traders, i am in for that. I like to compare myself so much with other traders, i don't care about what other traders are saying about that because it is working for me. I only mingle with the successful traders, not the low class ones, and i always like to be better than them when i know how they are trading their account.

Most of the times when we get to compare things and then want to be like other traders we do that without even getting to understand the really way by which the traders has been doing their things, so, I think most of the times we are wrong and we need to make that right by making sure to avoid the compare, just get to follow up trading method just the right way it has worked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Most of the times when we get to compare things and then want to be like other traders we do that without even getting to understand the really way by which the traders has been doing their things, so, I think most of the times we are wrong and we need to make that right by making sure to avoid the compare, just get to follow up trading method just the right way it has worked for you.
    new traders usually compared between their experiences and others. they should've known that new traders has less in everything and other traders who's been in the business for years has huge experiences compared to them. so between the results, we can tell how experienced traders can easily make money with their strategies and new traders who uses the same strategy can't make equal result because of difference in experience.

One of the issues which has emerged with the flood in prominence of speculations, for example, twofold choices is confirming if the broker is credible. Not at all like forex markets, which are exceptionally monitored by national regulators, twofold choices brokers are not regularly regulated in the nation of operation. This is because of the way that numerous national locales don't yet recognize paired alternatives brokers as money related instruments for regulation. This is positively the situation in the US and for European traders, with just Cyprus giving any type of secure regulation.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031