$9 to $500 and still going! - Page 35
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: $9 to $500 and still going!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

$9 to $500 and still going!

In short I was introduced to Forex Trading in 2008. Since then I've not been able to turn profit, until.... I never gave up!

A few month ago I sat in front of my charts thinking that there is more to trading than just these charts? There is more to trading than placing order and hoping..... hoping.... and then some more hoping.....

Then I remembered something I read a long time ago, which was "When I place a trade I never calculate how much I can make from the trade, I only calculate how much I can loose". That made me think really hard at where I am and where I want to be in a few month's time...

I found $9 in one of my account with RoboForex and I started to apply this new approach combined with my strategy, which is trading key price levels combined with fundamental analyses and economic behavior. Very soon this account grew to $50 and I was very pleased with myself. Next I took it to $100 and then $150 about a month later. At this stage I realized I'm on to something.

I took the $150 and opened a new account, because I had someone who wanted to follow my trading so I started a Signal Service.

The $150 kept growing and growing up to just over $500 what it is today.

So what changed?

My whole approach to trading had to change. My strategy was always good, but my execution and handling was poor.

So what is next?

I'm taking this account to $1k and then $2k. By when you might ask? I don't know, because I'm not looking at how much money I can make anymore, I look at how little I can loose and take whatever profit I can get.

Join me as I take this account to the next level.

Trade safe!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    I will say that it is possible to earn 500 with initial deposit of 9 dollars. But it will take a lot of time. And there is the question if such goal is worth of our time if we will earn 1 dollar per day or maybe it is better to invest more money and earn more dollars per day. I think that serious traders do not play such games like trying to make 500 from 10 dollars. They do not have so much time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    I will say that it is possible to earn 500 with initial deposit of 9 dollars. But it will take a lot of time. And there is the question if such goal is worth of our time if we will earn 1 dollar per day or maybe it is better to invest more money and earn more dollars per day. I think that serious traders do not play such games like trying to make 500 from 10 dollars. They do not have so much time.
    It will surely take a lot of time before we can have five hundred dollars with our initial nine dollars, but there is going to be a challenge if the trader was able to reach this amount within the shortest possible time, what this automatically entails is that money management was skipped. Earning one dollar a day means the trader could make five dollars every week, that is more realistic to be honest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    It will surely take a lot of time before we can have five hundred dollars with our initial nine dollars, but there is going to be a challenge if the trader was able to reach this amount within the shortest possible time, what this automatically entails is that money management was skipped. Earning one dollar a day means the trader could make five dollars every week, that is more realistic to be honest.
    no doubt we need a lot of time here, because this is big profit from smaller capital, so if we do some managed trade we can still lose here, but if we do not have proper management then we can lose, so from smaller capital if we try to earn big its possible but with proper time, with small period of time we can not do this, so work hard and be patient never try to trade without proper management

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    no doubt we need a lot of time here, because this is big profit from smaller capital, so if we do some managed trade we can still lose here, but if we do not have proper management then we can lose, so from smaller capital if we try to earn big its possible but with proper time, with small period of time we can not do this, so work hard and be patient never try to trade without proper management
    It is not a thing that could be achieved within little time, traders will need a lot of time before fulfilling such goals. I believe that it is of good motive for traders to make sure that they are not just trading anyhow, they are trading with the proper money and risk management, and they are using the necessary trading system to work things out for themselves. This is what i know that will make sure that traders fulfil their targets.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Patience and discipline are very best important in this market,especially when you are trading with a small account,if we have a good trading strategy and we are discipline and patient there is no way we are not going to succeed in this market,but once we get it right then we can begin to earn well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    9 dollars are so little money that if there is trading according all risk and money management rules so maximum profit can be 1 dollar per day and trader should spend much time to achieve his goal. But earning 50 times in forex market is possible as market has no limits for earnings. But if trader wants to achieve his goal quickly so he has to gamble and not to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    It is not what we can say it is possible or not, the article stater actually did it, and we all knew how good the account was before he blew it off. To start with the capital like $9 is still good if the forex traders could start with a low risk, that will be grown in a matter of time. That trader might not know how big the capital could grow too, it is a matter of how much skills the trader put in place to achieve his goals that matters.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is not what we can say it is possible or not, the article stater actually did it, and we all knew how good the account was before he blew it off. To start with the capital like $9 is still good if the forex traders could start with a low risk, that will be grown in a matter of time. That trader might not know how big the capital could grow too, it is a matter of how much skills the trader put in place to achieve his goals that matters.
    i never think that 9$ is good to start the real trading it is just waste of money because if you take lowest risk on the capital of 9$ so the lot will be 0.01 mini account and around 90 pip against the trade will blow your account on single trade that's means you will be 100% danger . at least the starting capital should be 500$ to 1000$.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    I am totally admired by your words. This has forced me to think and do the same what you did to gain. I have the same issue and I will apply your method. I also have a good strategy with the perfect entry and exit points but the mistake I always make is I never set stop loss and take profit and let that trade run whether itis in profit or loss. Maybe lack of interest due to huge loss or what. But I will apply your method now and will share my results here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    This is a great thread on trading from small to large, each step is an encouragement because this person went for the best opportunity, although the next stage for the plan was one thousand dollars, we did not get further update from this trader, could it be that the money was blown along the way, that is what we experience when traders ha made money and got margin call after, they suddenly become quiet.
    The use of smaller money to get the bigger money is not what is easy, it might be easily in our sight when we have not tried it, it is when we are trying to fulfil the quest that we will know it is not just easy. It could be done, no doubt about that, but for it to be done, the trader will get ready to do a beautiful work in their trading account. The risk management on it have to be strong.

Not allowed!

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast