$9 to $500 and still going! - Page 42
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344 LastLast

Thread: $9 to $500 and still going!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

$9 to $500 and still going!

In short I was introduced to Forex Trading in 2008. Since then I've not been able to turn profit, until.... I never gave up!

A few month ago I sat in front of my charts thinking that there is more to trading than just these charts? There is more to trading than placing order and hoping..... hoping.... and then some more hoping.....

Then I remembered something I read a long time ago, which was "When I place a trade I never calculate how much I can make from the trade, I only calculate how much I can loose". That made me think really hard at where I am and where I want to be in a few month's time...

I found $9 in one of my account with RoboForex and I started to apply this new approach combined with my strategy, which is trading key price levels combined with fundamental analyses and economic behavior. Very soon this account grew to $50 and I was very pleased with myself. Next I took it to $100 and then $150 about a month later. At this stage I realized I'm on to something.

I took the $150 and opened a new account, because I had someone who wanted to follow my trading so I started a Signal Service.

The $150 kept growing and growing up to just over $500 what it is today.

So what changed?

My whole approach to trading had to change. My strategy was always good, but my execution and handling was poor.

So what is next?

I'm taking this account to $1k and then $2k. By when you might ask? I don't know, because I'm not looking at how much money I can make anymore, I look at how little I can loose and take whatever profit I can get.

Join me as I take this account to the next level.

Trade safe!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I have come to discover that whenever we are obsessed about making money than learning it seems as if the money does not come easily but whenever we are very obsessed about learning and making sure that we invested enough time into it then we would start making some good progress over time and making money becomes easy too because the money would flow to us by itself without much struggling. I think we all needs to start putting more efforts towards learning and understanding the forex market than trying to get rich over night.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    For all I know, forex market is a business with endless possibilities where anything can be achieved provided we understand the terrain as we are willing to work hard, $9 looks small but when we add the elements of patience to trading with it, there are many things that we will automatically begin to understand, don't underestimate the power of determination.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    For all I know, forex market is a business with endless possibilities where anything can be achieved provided we understand the terrain as we are willing to work hard, $9 looks small but when we add the elements of patience to trading with it, there are many things that we will automatically begin to understand, don't underestimate the power of determination.
    no doubt this is good business where we can earn more profit and can more then any business but we can not say this is endless we have limits, if we think from 10$ we can earn millions so its not possible, if we said we earn billions from millions so that is true, so we can earn according to our capital and experience its reality and if we stil think we can earn unlimited that can give us loss

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Going forwards, i know that it will not be so easy for this traders that created this thread anymore. When you get to have the luck in using the small capital to become big, you will not be able to sustain the tempo when you actually lose that money. It shows that you are either working with the emotion or you are not managing that account well, that is what happens to this trader. Yet, some traders could get to make it over and over again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Going forwards, i know that it will not be so easy for this traders that created this thread anymore. When you get to have the luck in using the small capital to become big, you will not be able to sustain the tempo when you actually lose that money. It shows that you are either working with the emotion or you are not managing that account well, that is what happens to this trader. Yet, some traders could get to make it over and over again.
    when we try to earn big from small no doubt we lose but its beginning when we lose we learn from loss when we learn from loss we can do better, we can earn something well later, so give it time and attention i believe we can get success if we have good skills, if we do not have management we can lose, so trader should have good skills and good personal behavior as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    when we try to earn big from small no doubt we lose but its beginning when we lose we learn from loss when we learn from loss we can do better, we can earn something well later, so give it time and attention i believe we can get success if we have good skills, if we do not have management we can lose, so trader should have good skills and good personal behavior as well
    I know that we can make money in big way, but to make money in the big way, we have to get ready to make the necessary trading sacrifices that will let that be possible for us. To trade the market is not the problem, the problem is trading the market in the correct way. Many trader do not do this, that explains the reason why they are losing so much in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Developing or growing is always the best way to handle this business. We have the opportunity in this business and it will be of a great importance to work on the best way to entertain more profits from forex. We have the opportunity to keep developing hence we are ready to invest time to learn and build our way to success. The fact here is that we can have a better target and patiently develop to achieve such target.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Yes, when trader starts to gamble having small deposit and trying to double an account so he will lose money. There is big difference between gambling and trading. Trading is only when there is good risk and money management. Gambling is when trader tries to double an account in short period of time and gambling will cause losses one time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I know that we can make money in big way, but to make money in the big way, we have to get ready to make the necessary trading sacrifices that will let that be possible for us. To trade the market is not the problem, the problem is trading the market in the correct way. Many trader do not do this, that explains the reason why they are losing so much in the market.
    It is not a lie, we can make it big in the market, we can make it bigger if that is the proper word to use with it. What is important in making it in the market is for traders to look for the best possible method of trading that could help the trader in this quest. We can not say we are traders and we will not do those things that are deserving a proper trading for success to be made.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Gambling is when trader tries to double an account in short period of time and gambling will cause losses one time.
    The truth remains that most of us are really gambling because when you do not have enough trading knowledge and experience then you are just gambling because you are exposed to more risks due to the lack of good trading skills and whenever you are making use of higher trading lots on a small trading accounts then you are equally risking too much which means gambling too. The best method through which we can ensure our success and lasting longer in this trading business is through making use of good money management all the times.

Not allowed!

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344 LastLast