$9 to $500 and still going! - Page 3
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: $9 to $500 and still going!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

$9 to $500 and still going!

In short I was introduced to Forex Trading in 2008. Since then I've not been able to turn profit, until.... I never gave up!

A few month ago I sat in front of my charts thinking that there is more to trading than just these charts? There is more to trading than placing order and hoping..... hoping.... and then some more hoping.....

Then I remembered something I read a long time ago, which was "When I place a trade I never calculate how much I can make from the trade, I only calculate how much I can loose". That made me think really hard at where I am and where I want to be in a few month's time...

I found $9 in one of my account with RoboForex and I started to apply this new approach combined with my strategy, which is trading key price levels combined with fundamental analyses and economic behavior. Very soon this account grew to $50 and I was very pleased with myself. Next I took it to $100 and then $150 about a month later. At this stage I realized I'm on to something.

I took the $150 and opened a new account, because I had someone who wanted to follow my trading so I started a Signal Service.

The $150 kept growing and growing up to just over $500 what it is today.

So what changed?

My whole approach to trading had to change. My strategy was always good, but my execution and handling was poor.

So what is next?

I'm taking this account to $1k and then $2k. By when you might ask? I don't know, because I'm not looking at how much money I can make anymore, I look at how little I can loose and take whatever profit I can get.

Join me as I take this account to the next level.

Trade safe!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    #USDCAD - I will definitely be keeping an eye on this currency pair, anticipating a Bearish move during the week to come.

USDCAD_24June2018.png

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBackyardTrader View Post
    #USDCAD - I will definitely be keeping an eye on this currency pair, anticipating a Bearish move during the week to come.
    With your aspiration of selling USDCAD, i can see that you are a trader that trade long term and it is not necessary that your long term is a trend trading style, you can trade the market that is in overbought and oversold zones, that is your strength on trading. I will keep an eye on your format of trading, it seems that you are a professional trader with enviable results. I likewise know the USDCAD is overbought already, it can start coming down any time from now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBackyardTrader View Post
    Look - it is not important to me that you or anyone else believe what I did - in fact with so many BS in this market I know that only a handful of people will appreciate what I did. It is more important to me that I know what I did and what I am capable of doing.

It is for that reason that I'm extremely excited about the next couple of weeks, because I can see with discipline and patience that I am going to take this account to $1,000 and beyond.
    Hello brother, I appreciate you, very much appreciate you.
    You are a brilliant trader, changing $9 to $500 in a short time is very amazing thing, and you did it.
    I know you use a very simple-looking strategy. Looks like a supply demand trading system, right? Sometimes you did trapping buy stop/sell stop in the supply demand area, right? CMIIW.
    I hope you soon grow your account into big and big again like a giant.
    Best of luck

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Wow! It is really impressive, if not for the proof i could have doubt it my friend but the proof is there so there is no point of doubting, it is possible to for such happen in the field of forex you turn little amount of money to something huge. It is really a good one to hear. This will motivate me a lot, turning 9 dollar to 150 and from there to 500, this amaze me, it is a great improvement and good discipline.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly am just amazing why such do not happen in forex market for me also, is it wrong for be to luck in the market also, I have really have good capital like $200 but nothing to show for, I always end up blowing my trading account at all time, well I will not give up in trading forex market and I believe one day I will definitely succeed in my trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly am just amazing why such do not happen in forex market for me also, is it wrong for be to luck in the market also, I have really have good capital like $200 but nothing to show for, I always end up blowing my trading account at all time, well I will not give up in trading forex market and I believe one day I will definitely succeed in my trade.
    Your case is not hopeless as long as you have the zeal to trade the market. I blew my account many times before i was getting stabilising little by lite now. I know that all trader can achieve this when they did not give up on their learning. I never gave up on learning, the demo is always with me even though i have being trading real account for the past 3 years and half.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    No, never am not hopeless in trading forex market at all, despite the suffering of losing huge money in forex market,, no hope is lost, I have a good hope that there is a good possibility for me to succeed in forex market, but it is how I learn and practice that will really help me to achieve that goals in this business, there is no point of giving up in forex market at all, I will definitely work hand to hand until I achieve my aim here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Well with the right knowledge and experience of trading forex nothing will be impossible for us to achieve, we can make any amount of money from the market, 500$ profit from 9$ investment is very impressive and encouraging this is very possible when we are trading with a good strategy and work with discipline at all time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Honestly it is impressive for a trader to achieve $500 from the investment of $9, sometimes I imagine it but with the proof that you show there is no doubt at all, this is very interesting and encouraging to hear, any trader that is suffering from losses should go through this thread of course it will give you the confidence and motivation to go further in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I've reached $800 acc balance this week!

CopyFX_12July2018.PNG

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast