$9 to $500 and still going! - Page 33
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: $9 to $500 and still going!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

$9 to $500 and still going!

In short I was introduced to Forex Trading in 2008. Since then I've not been able to turn profit, until.... I never gave up!

A few month ago I sat in front of my charts thinking that there is more to trading than just these charts? There is more to trading than placing order and hoping..... hoping.... and then some more hoping.....

Then I remembered something I read a long time ago, which was "When I place a trade I never calculate how much I can make from the trade, I only calculate how much I can loose". That made me think really hard at where I am and where I want to be in a few month's time...

I found $9 in one of my account with RoboForex and I started to apply this new approach combined with my strategy, which is trading key price levels combined with fundamental analyses and economic behavior. Very soon this account grew to $50 and I was very pleased with myself. Next I took it to $100 and then $150 about a month later. At this stage I realized I'm on to something.

I took the $150 and opened a new account, because I had someone who wanted to follow my trading so I started a Signal Service.

The $150 kept growing and growing up to just over $500 what it is today.

So what changed?

My whole approach to trading had to change. My strategy was always good, but my execution and handling was poor.

So what is next?

I'm taking this account to $1k and then $2k. By when you might ask? I don't know, because I'm not looking at how much money I can make anymore, I look at how little I can loose and take whatever profit I can get.

Join me as I take this account to the next level.

Trade safe!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    well sir i like to comment on your point , it is the good thread of the trading . i cannot believe this method but i think it is risky way of the earning and risk reward huge money . well discipline and hard working in the trading also gives large benefits . i really want to use this type of strategy and move over average of the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Sometimes, having a higher account without self control would actually lead to much regrets because at this point, there might be the tendency of becoming over confident since you have successfully grown your account from a little amount to something quite okay, however the wise trader would maintain his sense of discipline regardless.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Sometimes, having a higher account without self control would actually lead to much regrets because at this point, there might be the tendency of becoming over confident since you have successfully grown your account from a little amount to something quite okay, however the wise trader would maintain his sense of discipline regardless.
    It is not sometimes, it is every time that the higher account with huge capital will never survive if the trader is not trading with self control. There are many things we will be needing as we are trading the market, self-control, patience and discipline are the psychological aspect of the market, we all need them. We need good plans and strong trading system to make everything we are working towards to be successful.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not sometimes, it is every time that the higher account with huge capital will never survive if the trader is not trading with self control. There are many things we will be needing as we are trading the market, self-control, patience and discipline are the psychological aspect of the market, we all need them. We need good plans and strong trading system to make everything we are working towards to be successful.
    Higher time frame is good for trading, the huge capital is good for trading too. But one thing about me is that i prefer forex traders having the good forex strategy and know how to wok with experience who can always deliver success to the doorstep of the trader. The forex traders are trading with the best results at all time in this manner, they will know how to plan their trading to make easy income in forex field.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I agree with you. Large account will not help to earn in market and it can be lost too if trader is overconfident and use bad risk and money management. I like to trade safely with my large account but I use my small account for very risky trades. What large or small account is better I do not know, but I like to scalp with my small account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    It is quite interesting to see the type of achievement many traders have been able to accomplish, from $9-$500 and still going is a great encouragement to the newbie, they will be able to use you as a motivation to trade forex with peace of mind and applying money management because they realize that forex profit is possible through the right mindset, there is nothing we cannot make true if we persevere.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    It is quite interesting to see the type of achievement many traders have been able to accomplish, from $9-$500 and still going is a great encouragement to the newbie, they will be able to use you as a motivation to trade forex with peace of mind and applying money management because they realize that forex profit is possible through the right mindset, there is nothing we cannot make true if we persevere.
    Yes, such goals from 9 dollars to 500 dollars can be good motivation for new traders to start forex business. Only new traders can set such goals for them and try to achieve them. But serious traders do not play such games because they have to spend their time for serious earnings using big size accounts and they simply do not have time for such games.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    9$ is small capital but enough for a successful forex trading, if you are patient and very determined to trade, forex trading is a profitable business and with the right experience and approach we can trade and make good amount of money from the market without any problem even when our start up capital is low.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Before one's account can experience such monumental growth which is considered to be in exponential proportion, there should be some very lucky trades he must have gotten, nine dollars looks small to make you happen, I am not actually that surprised because I have turned $5 into $400 dollars before, unfortunately I did not withdraw from it because I also blew the account due to reckless trading later.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    This is a great thread on trading from small to large, each step is an encouragement because this person went for the best opportunity, although the next stage for the plan was one thousand dollars, we did not get further update from this trader, could it be that the money was blown along the way, that is what we experience when traders ha made money and got margin call after, they suddenly become quiet.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast