$9 to $500 and still going! - Page 2
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 434

Thread: $9 to $500 and still going!

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

    $9 to $500 and still going!

    In short I was introduced to Forex Trading in 2008. Since then I've not been able to turn profit, until.... I never gave up!

    A few month ago I sat in front of my charts thinking that there is more to trading than just these charts? There is more to trading than placing order and hoping..... hoping.... and then some more hoping.....

    Then I remembered something I read a long time ago, which was "When I place a trade I never calculate how much I can make from the trade, I only calculate how much I can loose". That made me think really hard at where I am and where I want to be in a few month's time...

    I found $9 in one of my account with RoboForex and I started to apply this new approach combined with my strategy, which is trading key price levels combined with fundamental analyses and economic behavior. Very soon this account grew to $50 and I was very pleased with myself. Next I took it to $100 and then $150 about a month later. At this stage I realized I'm on to something.

    I took the $150 and opened a new account, because I had someone who wanted to follow my trading so I started a Signal Service.

    The $150 kept growing and growing up to just over $500 what it is today.

    So what changed?

    My whole approach to trading had to change. My strategy was always good, but my execution and handling was poor.

    So what is next?

    I'm taking this account to $1k and then $2k. By when you might ask? I don't know, because I'm not looking at how much money I can make anymore, I look at how little I can loose and take whatever profit I can get.

    Join me as I take this account to the next level.

    Trade safe!

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    WOW i am so amazed by this at first i thought its was one of those thread people open to try their luck on growing their trading account but when i went further the prove i saw proved my thoughts wrong.i can't believe my eyes, bro i really want to know the strategy you use for trading the market so i can join you in this movement its really impressive.
    The strategy is simple guys - patience and discipline. Many strategies are profitable if you practice patience and discipline. Then all you do is follow price and fundamentals.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    My friend this your achievements really gives me a lot of courage and motivation that there is a brighter future for me to succeed in forex market, to be sincere with you have never come across any achievement like this of which the start up investment so really low, honestly most traders will never achieve any things with this low capital because thinking that it is too low achieve such amount like $500 with $9.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    So it looks like #USDCAD is finally turning Bearish so I hope I can close this in profit for a +10% gain on my account.

    I am almost in a position to move my SL to BE, which means I'll be in a Free Trade!

    USDCAD_22June2018.PNG

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader juniorpeters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,460
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBackyardTrader View Post
    The strategy is simple guys - patience and discipline. Many strategies are profitable if you practice patience and discipline. Then all you do is follow price and fundamentals.
    yea that's right patient and discipline are the mean back bone of a profitable trader,i wanted to ask if you trade with a scalping strategy or swing strategy and the plan you made in other for that to be achieved. i just want to get some light on how you were able to grow a 9$ account at least we are here to learn new things so i don't see anything wrong in sharing your experience.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    yea that's right patient and discipline are the mean back bone of a profitable trader,i wanted to ask if you trade with a scalping strategy or swing strategy and the plan you made in other for that to be achieved. i just want to get some light on how you were able to grow a 9$ account at least we are here to learn new things so i don't see anything wrong in sharing your experience.
    The main reason I was able to grow that account was because I had patience. Many traders will take a small account and try and double it day after day and eventually end up blowing up the account. I took that $9 account and took whatever profits I could get on a daily basis. Some days I made 5% profit and some days I made 20% profit, but I kept on going not thinking about how much money I'll have in a weeks or two. No I took each day as it came and eventually after a few weeks I had $150 in the account.

    You might find that your current strategy is also a profitable one, all you need to do is practice patience and discipline.

    Good luck!

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    This is impressive, I think I will be following your trading method and see how you make your trading analysis, because I have not seen any one doing this. Also, Are you a scalper trader, intraday trader or swing trader? Which of them are you. Well, this is quite a huge inspiration for me to learn and then know how to trade so to make my own profits come through.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    This is impressive, I think I will be following your trading method and see how you make your trading analysis, because I have not seen any one doing this. Also, Are you a scalper trader, intraday trader or swing trader? Which of them are you. Well, this is quite a huge inspiration for me to learn and then know how to trade so to make my own profits come through.
    I'm a Forex Trader

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    WOW i am so amazed by this at first i thought its was one of those thread people open to try their luck on growing their trading account but when i went further the prove i saw proved my thoughts wrong.i can't believe my eyes, bro i really want to know the strategy you use for trading the market so i can join you in this movement its really impressive.
    I am impressed just like you too. The traders who will start trading with little money and have the courage and patience to make the money big are not common. We can do everything as we like but when it comes to building up a small capital is always become the nightmare for traders, everyone wants to start trading with huge money but life is not always working like that.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it is good to grow just 9$ too 500$ and i hope to keep going until reach a big account,this means you started to put your hand on the right way of trading for you and so this will help you to trade better and make more and more profits, but always try to avoid greed because greed can take what you made so keep trading without greed always.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    This is really impressive, I really appreciate your efforts and patience that you have in you to achieve this so far, you have really come a long way, my friend thanks you for sharing with us here, because to me this thread will really gives motivation and hope to those of us that have be really frustrated by the loss in forex market, like you said you also suffer from the loss to the extent that you no longer think of profit in your trade but still have the confidence of keeps going until this faithful day.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •