Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Started on: 03 May 2019 21:12:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy
    I am more focused on chart pattern and trade with naked chart ,my trade is based on support and resistance and trendline strategies .
    Indicator
    I do not much like indicator but minimum i use Moving average and bollinger band , With RSI for find more supportive area on chart .
    Pair for trade
    I mostly like Major currencies and some time metal specially XAUUSD

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    I am starting my journal from friday night so i have very less time to trade from Monday i update my journal and my desire pair for trading are , GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCAD,EURJPY and XAUUSD these all my basic target for trading and i would like to find the best trade opportunity to earn and update here .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    I am starting my journal from friday night so i have very less time to trade from Monday i update my journal and my desire pair for trading are , GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCAD,EURJPY and XAUUSD these all my basic target for trading and i would like to find the best trade opportunity to earn and update here .

galadiator, Congratulations to you on the opening of your trading journal, i wish you success with this journal and the forex account you are using to trade it. Starting your forex journal with $110 is never a bad idea, but i would only advice you to be serious with this journal. Those assets you want to trade are good too, but make sure that you are applying money and risk management to them, this journal will last for long through it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I do not much like indicator but minimum i use Moving average and bollinger band , With RSI for find more supportive area on chart .
    Firstly, I want to congratulate you on your ability to start your own trading journal and have been able to fund another trading account which would allow you to start earning off the forex trading market over time. I think I like your trading tools because they are the same thing that I make use of in my trading account. RSI I use it to know whether there is still strength in the market and moving average I use to understand where the market prices are going, because it si one of the best trading tools to know the market trends.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Wow good that you have taken the bold step to have your copyfx account, this is a step in the right direction, I like the indicators that you are using here, out of the three that you are applying for this strategy, I am using two, the relative strength index indicator and the moving average works for me but I don't use them with one strategy, they have their separate ways, nice move also that you are trading the major pairs mostly, I guess we have something in common.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    These are good instruments you have selected but I am also concerned about the gold metal that you added, with the type of capital you have, trading gold will be challenging, except you want to trade it alone, because I figured that you might not be able to open another position after execution of a good trade, but with your big leverage, this might still be possible, although very risky.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    galadiator, Congratulations to you on the opening of your trading journal, i wish you success with this journal and the forex account you are using to trade it. Starting your forex journal with $110 is never a bad idea, but i would only advice you to be serious with this journal. Those assets you want to trade are good too, but make sure that you are applying money and risk management to them, this journal will last for long through it.
    Thank you for your prayer and suggestion , i really appreciate your efforts and show me the right path which take me to get success like risk and money management application in all trade is very important that is actually helpful in the situation where we face trouble in trading , if risk is managed well then we take good return .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think the best way to make sure that we last in this trading business is through making sure that we are using good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading, but whenever you starts risking much of your trading account in one trading transaction then you are bound to start losing huge amount of money and before you understand what is happening then blowing your trading accounts would start to be the frequent thing. Personally, I have found out that even with the wrong trading system but good money management you can still last for a longer time in this trading business.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Penuelophir; 05-05-2019 at 11:37 AM. Reason: made correction

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Thank you for your prayer and suggestion , i really appreciate your efforts and show me the right path which take me to get success like risk and money management application in all trade is very important that is actually helpful in the situation where we face trouble in trading , if risk is managed well then we take good return .
    If we do our jobs well with risks management, half of our potential challenges would have been solved, risks is practically everything, you can have a very huge balance, which will reduce to zero in the absence of risks acknowledgement and proper control. Being that you are just starting your trading journal, you just stay out of trouble with high risk method of entry, never take your money management for a joke, the more you are aware about this, the easier success will be.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    If we do our jobs well with risks management, half of our potential challenges would have been solved, risks is practically everything, you can have a very huge balance, which will reduce to zero in the absence of risks acknowledgement and proper control. Being that you are just starting your trading journal, you just stay out of trouble with high risk method of entry, never take your money management for a joke, the more you are aware about this, the easier success will be.
    I know the reality that in trading in the absence of money management there will be no way through we achieve success , our total amount on risk and obviously that is not good for trader health , many trader do not use risk management due to lack of knowledge but i am aware of the reality so i try to use it well in my all trading .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast