Link:http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...th-candlestick

I will try to keep my Journal updated.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Yes could be bad when you are not making use of risk management and a reckless trader, I am never that. However, I am learning a new trading strategy to add to this one, that way, I can recover back and be back on track, it will take me two months to get the strategy running. This trade on EURAUD will be my last trade for the month, while I do some evaluation and serious learning over the remaining days of the month.

yesterday's EURAUD movement seems to slowly move down, with the high daily position decreasing, then today's opportunities in this pair are bearish, prices have dropped, and are currently testing daily support yesterday,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    zank haidar, You don't expect the market to be fast at all time, if you do then you could potentially loss and be impatient, that is how I think we all should trade the market with some serious patient and good analysis, I am the trend trader and that is what I do the most.

However, I have got a good trade on EURAUD again and it is on sell order to as in line with the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 6
    There is a support level at the lows of the EURAUD which is at the 1.5694 and the only way I can start selling again is whenever the price breaks this level below, but currently I am waiting for the price to start heading upwards as to test the resistance level then it could become another opportunity to sell this pair too. The main market trend on this pair is downward movement and the best way to deal with it is to sell on the rallies which makes your trades to become safe and risks reduced too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    zank haidar, You don't expect the market to be fast at all time, if you do then you could potentially loss and be impatient, that is how I think we all should trade the market with some serious patient and good analysis, I am the trend trader and that is what I do the most.

However, I have got a good trade on EURAUD again and it is on sell order to as in line with the trend.

well that is good that you are trending trader how ever support and resistance is also important like market is in bearish trend but on the support level then there will be danger to take sell entry how ever this is also important to buy the dip and sell the top to get maximum profit .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well that is good that you are trending trader how ever support and resistance is also important like market is in bearish trend but on the support level then there will be danger to take sell entry how ever this is also important to buy the dip and sell the top to get maximum profit .
    Yes, it is important but then again, I have gotten to have learned that when there is a trend and then the trend is strong, most of the times, it does not matter, so it is just best to trade the market with the use of the trend and be blind about it. But in recent times, I think I will invest more time into learning the support and resistance and get to know how to make use of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Yes, it is important but then again, I have gotten to have learned that when there is a trend and then the trend is strong, most of the times, it does not matter, so it is just best to trade the market with the use of the trend and be blind about it. But in recent times, I think I will invest more time into learning the support and resistance and get to know how to make use of it.
    my friend you are right when trend is strong it break all the support and the resistance levels how ever this only occur when market move fundamentally specially on news time how ever mostly time market move technically and on the technically side market changes the trend according to the support and resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    One of the best ways to stay safe in this trading business is when we are able to always follow the main market trends because even if the market moves against you while following the trend it would not be much but not unlike when you are trading against the well established market trends. So it is very important to always learn how to understand and follow the major market trend because they are the only means of starting out as better and profitable forex traders over a longer term and it is one of the ways through which we can start reducing the losses and increase our winning trades too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    There is a support level at the lows of the EURAUD which is at the 1.5694 and the only way I can start selling again is whenever the price breaks this level below, but currently I am waiting for the price to start heading upwards as to test the resistance level then it could become another opportunity to sell this pair too. The main market trend on this pair is downward movement and the best way to deal with it is to sell on the rallies which makes your trades to become safe and risks reduced too.
    How thoughtful of you about this analysis you gave on EURAUD. I was sceptical to sell the EURAUD, and later i could see that it is now trying to go up, that was the fear you suspected here, and i believe that your support and resistance system has finally paid off for you. You can make the best out of this market if you continue like this, and i have always known that no matter how we trade, we should include support and resistance strategies to it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There is now a strong trend on GBPUSD, and the price as tested the moving average on the one hour time frame but yet to do the same on 4H time frame, some times in such situation, the price will just take off without testing the moving average on 4H time frame so I will take a sell trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    How thoughtful of you about this analysis you gave on EURAUD. I was sceptical to sell the EURAUD, and later i could see that it is now trying to go up, that was the fear you suspected here, and i believe that your support and resistance system has finally paid off for you.
    Currently, I do not see the EURAUD in the down trend again because the price have been able to break above the resistance level which is at the 1.5750 and the price is currently coming back to test it again from on top and I think the best place to start buying this pair again is whenever the price comes 1.6754 or 1.5750 and if this area holds then it is a good place to place your buying trades because the price would be making another bullish moves again from here due to the fact that the support at the 1.5694 held so well.

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast