ABOUT MY STRATEGY

Link:http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...th-candlestick

I will try to keep my Journal updated.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I like the fact that you admitted you made a mistake, things happen like that in the market, we all have to get prepared for those times that we will lose due to either our fault or not our fault, this is what will help us preserving our trading account. You can get it right next time, so don't give up. I must also give you kudos on this Copyfx account, you have been in profits all this while, keep it up bro.
    There is no perfection in forex trading market, that is one thing for sure, so we will get to make mistakes from time to time and then the best thing we can do is to learn from it and become a better trader.

Well, I was able to see a better trade on GBPUSD, which was a buy trade, I took it, but was busy to have reported here about it. The trade moved as expected and I have recovered my losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    EURUSD has been on down trend in recent times, then the side ways market and yesterday I saw a bearish engulfing pattern on my daily chart, That was a trend continuation pattern for me and I took it which hopefully I am expecting price to get to my TP soon.

With simple indicator but profitbale, this is amzing brother. I will to try this, but maybe will be a liitle different with your indicator. The point and important is simple indicator make decision fastly and more preditable. And i will to learn more about pattern candlestick. Very important too like what you say that we must attention too about money management. Nice thread brother.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    With simple indicator but profitbale, this is amzing brother. I will to try this, but maybe will be a liitle different with your indicator. The point and important is simple indicator make decision fastly and more preditable. And i will to learn more about pattern candlestick. Very important too like what you say that we must attention too about money management. Nice thread brother.
    You should first try it on demo account and then get to get used to it. because it doesn't get to be profitable when you try it the first time, you just have to keep on learning to have the best trading method with it.

I had a trade on GBPJPY which went as plan, again, I was too busy to have reported the trade here, but here is the picture of the analysis I did before taking the trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Seen a good trade on eurjpy, but seems like it is proving stubborn to move as expected, but I will be patient and then keep to my plan, I hope it gets to my tp so I will meet my monthly target and if I don't, then I understand the market, you can't make money every month.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 14
    You should first try it on demo account and then get to get used to it. because it doesn't get to be profitable when you try it the first time, you just have to keep on learning to have the best trading method with it.

I had a trade on GBPJPY which went as plan, again, I was too busy to have reported the trade here, but here is the picture of the analysis I did before taking the trade.
    I am very understand that you are too busy to have reported the trade here. But i can to see about the pictures your analysis had you did before this.
    And of course firstly for me i will to try on demo account, i am very foolish if i use it first time in real account. Maybe it doesn't profitable when i am try it on the first time like you say, i just should to learn more, how to have the best trading using method with it and then used it in real account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    We should get things right with the market in all time, i know is not a good or bad idea to expect to hit profits in the market at all time but it's not that possible. So traders should keep their money and risk management in constant don't move out of the rules of their strategy no matter what may occur. There are several traders that can't stick to their analysis and rules of strategy in the market which makes them to account for huge losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by elghina View Post
    I am very understand that you are too busy to have reported the trade here. But i can to see about the pictures your analysis had you did before this.
    And of course firstly for me i will to try on demo account, i am very foolish if i use it first time in real account. Maybe it doesn't profitable when i am try it on the first time like you say, i just should to learn more, how to have the best trading using method with it and then used it in real account.
    Yeah, I have other online jobs I do as well, but the good thing is that I am being able to have the picture dropped here so that traders can learn and see how I make use of my trading signals. Maybe they could learn and then know how they can use the simple trend following trading method in making good trades in the market. I also just made evaluation of my trade and I learned I made just $7 this month. It is good and gradually I will increase.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Yeah, I have other online jobs I do as well, but the good thing is that I am being able to have the picture dropped here so that traders can learn and see how I make use of my trading signals. Maybe they could learn and then know how they can use the simple trend following trading method in making good trades in the market. I also just made evaluation of my trade and I learned I made just $7 this month. It is good and gradually I will increase.
    Wow, congratulation dear for happy earnings. something is better than nothing. You are saying right that trend is a best way to do trade with simplicity. But, to do trade to follow the trend we have need to made a good money management plan also. We are able to make a money management plan when we have emotion control technique.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    We should try our possible best to work things right with the market in all aspects. A lot of traders have been in huge failure in this field in the mind that he or she was not ready enough to do the right thing in the market. When you fail to do what the market requires to become successful in it, then there is a good possibility for you to fail in this business. However, congrats mate for your successful earning is not all that could manage successfully.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Wow, congratulation dear for happy earnings. something is better than nothing. You are saying right that trend is a best way to do trade with simplicity. But, to do trade to follow the trend we have need to made a good money management plan also. We are able to make a money management plan when we have emotion control technique.
    We have to be always patient with the market and then make use of the strategy that worth. Ever I learned about trading with the use of the trend method, trading has been made so much easier for me. Trading with the use of trend is one of the best approach and simple in trading as well. You just have to improve in being patient.

Well, I have been busy and I did took some money out of my account, I will be refunding it back very soon, so as to continue with my compounding trades. As you can see, I have missed some good market entries because I was busy with offline work. Now, I am back and I hope I make more money this time.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast