ABOUT MY STRATEGY

Link:http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...th-candlestick

I will try to keep my Journal updated.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    My yesterday trade on EU went as expected and I now want to do something aggressive, which is that price is now resting on my moving average, normally, I should wait for a candle setup to form,but my gut tells me that price will bounce up at the moving average area, so therefore, I am thinking of buying at this point, which is aggressive but I will be using just little risks.

Agg.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I had to close the trade after the one hour time frame last candle formed a bearish pin bar. So, the moving average couldn't hold price.

Bearish.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think I had panicked and closed my trade on EURUSD because I just checked my chart and see it went as expected.

Then I missed a good trade on USDCHF because I was away from my chart for some moment, quite sad though.

Hopefully I will get more opportunity in the future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Following the trend is a good and profitable approach, it's important that traders should be very patient in the market. Moving average could be good indicator for trends trading and what can make moving average indicator benefits traders that makes use of it. Potential skills of trading the market is very essential for all beginners should be able to acknowledge that fact.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello all, today and some few days back, I haven't been able to see a valid trading signals that complies with my strategy's rules, therefore I haven't taken any new trade. I like to keep to the rules of my trading concept and to keep on doing what gets me winning. However, I have my eye on EURJPY.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    In that stay calm and follow the rules of your strategy in all times, don't see the days you don't trade as you have missed opportunities of making profits of course there are many opportunities and it will be better than once that pass by, because a lot of traders neglect the principles of their strategy in the mind that they wants to be in the market. Rules are made to be broken but in forex is better to keep your rules and principles constant.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello all. It's a new month and my aim is to make more improvement, maybe 10 percent profits this month or more. I am glad I got a status upgrade.

However I have my concept showing a good promising buy trade signal on EURGBP daily time frame. For some personal reasons, I will only stick to daily and 4H time frame from now.

I think I will buy on EURGBP at daily candle closure timing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am glad I didn't take the trade on eurgbp as I wanted to, as we call can see the pair really moved down two days after.

But, now, my concept has given me a good trading signals on audusd sell, I used one hour time frame, the signal looks strong, though the use of one hour time frame could be a bad idea but I will take a little risk as you can see the trend on daily and 4H time frame agrees with the one hour movement.

here is the chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I made a mistake, I saw a sell signal which was a pin bar following the down trend on NZDJPY, I forgot to properly check on the daily time frame, little did I know that price was above an important support level around 72.481. I took the sell trade which moved a little to my tp and moved back up to my SL. It is fine though, such is expected and I took my lesson already.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I made a mistake, I saw a sell signal which was a pin bar following the down trend on NZDJPY, I forgot to properly check on the daily time frame, little did I know that price was above an important support level around 72.481. I took the sell trade which moved a little to my tp and moved back up to my SL. It is fine though, such is expected and I took my lesson already.
    I like the fact that you admitted you made a mistake, things happen like that in the market, we all have to get prepared for those times that we will lose due to either our fault or not our fault, this is what will help us preserving our trading account. You can get it right next time, so don't give up. I must also give you kudos on this Copyfx account, you have been in profits all this while, keep it up bro.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast