ABOUT MY STRATEGY

Link:http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...th-candlestick

I will try to keep my Journal updated.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trading with moving average 12 following of the trend is good and let the trader to make good money from the market because he always follow the current direction and so this will decrease the risk and will increase the possibility of earning, this can make trading is interesting and less stressful and so the trader can make consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the trading with moving average 12 following of the trend is good and let the trader to make good money from the market because he always follow the current direction and so this will decrease the risk and will increase the possibility of earning, this can make trading is interesting and less stressful and so the trader can make consistent profits.
    You know generally following the trend is the best way to make money and trade profitably in the market. You know the market has a lot of risk and then you could loss so much money. That is the reason why I did tried as much as I can to have such simple method of trading, which has been profitable to me and then I always use lesser risks, I think I will add some more funds to my account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    New order on GBPUSD sell following the trend with Moving average, As been seen on the below chart, a pin bar forming in line with 20 moving average on 4Hour time frame made me take the trade. My Stoploss is at the above pin bar higher price. I am yet to determine my TP.

LyGU.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I have another trading opportunity on EURJPY just now, with double pin bar falling alongside the trend on 4H, I already set my tp and SL. I am confident about this trade because the trend is so clear and gave way for it.
    goodLy.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I have another trading opportunity on EURJPY just now, with double pin bar falling alongside the trend on 4H, I already set my tp and SL. I am confident about this trade because the trend is so clear and gave way for it.
    goodLy.jpg
    I think this is a good signal. Eurjpy experienced a huge fall breaking every support levels to reach for a more down trend. These pin bars indicates more opportunity for the market to fall further. It's a good entry and placing your stop loss above those pin bars was a good decision. I wish you good luck on this very trade and would hope your next update will be about your profits from this pair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I think this is a good signal. Eurjpy experienced a huge fall breaking every support levels to reach for a more down trend. These pin bars indicates more opportunity for the market to fall further. It's a good entry and placing your stop loss above those pin bars was a good decision. I wish you good luck on this very trade and would hope your next update will be about your profits from this pair.
    Yeah, it is a good trade, other than, I don't know, I think EurJpy isn't moving fast as I expected. But I will be so much patient about it.

EJ.jpg

My GBBPUSD pair did moved as quite expected yesterday and closed in TP.
    GUwn.jpg

I don't have any new trades for now, almost all pairs are on the trend now, I am checking on gold to see if I get a better opportunity.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Lyon, usd is really strong against all currancies, all pairs are going down who is opposite to usd, today i still open an position of gbpusd and it is 30 pips loss but this time i will use small lot so my capital can resist against 400 pips, actually now eurusd will try to go up from a support
    Truly folks USD is extremely exceptionally more grounded against all monetary standards. Dismal in things I not open my position, Also showcase is difficult to comprehend its character. For few days I see advertise are changing its inclination, Session wise showcase is getting to be bullish or bearish. That why I move painstakingly as ravenous feeling still raise me hell.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    The market is really trending and I am glad to have added the 4H chart to my time frame list. I have a new trade on AUDJPY just now, with the trend continuation pattern that formed on the 4H time frame

The market moved as I took the trade, I might be closing it manually.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Yes guys USD is really very very stronger against all currencies. Sad in things i not open my position, Also market is very hard to understand its character. For few days i see market are changing its nature, Sessionwise market is becoming bullish or bearish. That why I move very carefully as greed and emotion still make me trouble.
    The as of now look on my graph, I can see that USD is increasing great quality against different sets. In any case, EURUSD has been as an afterthought ways running business sector development for quite a while now, I think the down pattern which we have been seeing is tied in with getting to be finished and afterward we may see some upward development in the market. In any case, I am not having any situation in the wake of losing to my purchase EU today.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    My last trade on AUDJPY didn't go well, it went to my SL after some pips away from my TP and I had the urge to close the trade but I didn't was trying to stick to my trading discipline.

Well, I am still winning and my concept is doing me so much proud actually. I am able to see a good continuation buy signal on my moving average and candle stick On EU pair. I have placed the order and hope it goes as planned.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Lyon; 08-21-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast