Link:http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...th-candlestick

I will try to keep my Journal updated.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    There is now a strong trend on GBPUSD, and the price as tested the moving average on the one hour time frame but yet to do the same on 4H time frame, some times in such situation, the price will just take off without testing the moving average on 4H time frame so I will take a sell trade.

most commonly market has break the major support level of 1.2990 how ever trend is also in strong sell position but the next stop should be according to the h4 time frame is 1.2792 hwo ever on the d1 chart market situation is same but you need to wait at least 2 week to get maximum profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    GBPUSD did as I expected and I think the trend will continue, but I am out on the trade, however on the other hand, I think USDCHF looks so much interesting and I think I will have to wait for price to retest the moving average and give a pin bar or a bullish and bearish engulfing pattern.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think USDCHF looks so much interesting and I think I will have to wait for price to retest the moving average and give a pin bar or a bullish and bearish engulfing pattern.]
    The USDCHF have been on so much strong bullish movement and it is going to keep on moving until it is able to test the resistance level which is at the 1.0250 and it could reach the point at the 1.0300 and this current retracing is going to hit the support area at the 10161 and from there if the price is held there then we shall see another continuation of the bullish movement from there. I think it is very wrong to start selling a bullish main trend because it could lead to huge losses because we do not know the end of any market trend, but all we need is to follow it in the same direction as to become better and consistent profitable forex traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think I was lucky enough to have caught the trade on USDCHF on time and now I am in, the candle tested the moving average accurately, I just hope that the price will go as I have expected and make it to my TP.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Usd chf has been really bullish for the last couple of weeks, I think what has been responsible for that mainly is the strength that the dollar had exhibited for some time now, trading this for a sell is not advisable because that individual who has sold will be in a higher risk, buying it after a pull back is better, I see price heading towards 1.0300. Depending on volatility and other factors.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Usd chf has been really bullish for the last couple of weeks, I think what has been responsible for that mainly is the strength that the dollar had exhibited for some time now, trading this for a sell is not advisable because that individual who has sold will be in a higher risk, buying it after a pull back is better, I see price heading towards 1.0300. Depending on volatility and other factors.
    I am in on the buy trade and I think it is trying to make it's way back to the moving average before moving up, so now, I am in a floating loss which is not much and I don't intend to manually close the trade because I know that this is one of the higher probability trades I do get, so I will be patient and hold it for a little bit more longer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    @Lyon you would have buy the USDCHF when the price touched the moving average that was the best support level you would have gotten into the market and made huge amount of money, because we are on the main market upward trend and price would always bounce off much areas and it is better to wait for the price to come down to test it and when it holds then you can start buying it from right there, due to the fact that it reduces your risks very much. I bought the USDCHF 1.0170 and it was really a good trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    @Lyon you would have buy the USDCHF when the price touched the moving average that was the best support level you would have gotten into the market and made huge amount of money, because we are on the main market upward trend and price would always bounce off much areas and it is better to wait for the price to come down to test it and when it holds then you can start buying it from right there, due to the fact that it reduces your risks very much. I bought the USDCHF 1.0170 and it was really a good trade.
    That was what I did and I was able to get my trade to TP and I am out, I didn't take any new trade today, I will be hoping to get some good trades next week, I don't take trades daily too, only take trades when I have seen one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    That was what I did and I was able to get my trade to TP and I am out, I didn't take any new trade today, I will be hoping to get some good trades next week, I don't take trades daily too, only take trades when I have seen one.

You have mind to have traded buy of USDCHF, I was not bold enough to enter that trade due to the overbought nature of that asset on the higher time frames. I think that was why it did not stay much on the buying side, it topped 2 pips more from your target of 1.0235, it later dropped to below 1.0185. With this development today, I guess reversal is now underway on this asset, it should drop to 1.0154 by next week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Usd chf is said to be in the overbought region for now, I say that but because there is any indicator that I have used, it is simply price action, anything we see price make a new high, from the previous swing high that it broke, there is a 75% guarantee that it would do a long retracement which is what I believe is happening now.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast