Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1170

Thread: Trading idea on high impact news

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33

Trading idea on high impact news

Trade based on high impact news like = Interest changes , non form payroll , central bank meeting , GDP etc

Pair of trading ; All metal and all major currency pair
    Rule of trading ;
    ...when news release put a buy limit and sell limit above and below current price
    ...price difference must be near 30 to 40 pips
    ...hit any limit instantly close other
    ... set stoploss for open position

Note; many trader suggest to go with buy stop or sell stop which is very risk if a trader will go with limit so chance for success will increase
    and risk also minimum

example ; here is an example of USDCAD on last Friday on job report i apply this strategy and earn well

Attachment 23363

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by usama aziz View Post
    High impact news are very important because they have the capacity to change market trend depending on the figures being released that is why we must keep an eye on the news trading high impact news sometimes requires setting pending orders on both side of the trade as well as stop loss.
    I know that it is very important and highly profitable strategy for trading if trader make it with good learning and hardworking trading method then you can getting everyday good advantage from it simply. A lot of requirement we had complete it with the power of our trading skills and pending order to getting everyday good profit in news time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    I know that it is very important and highly profitable strategy for trading if trader make it with good learning and hardworking trading method then you can getting everyday good advantage from it simply. A lot of requirement we had complete it with the power of our trading skills and pending order to getting everyday good profit in news time.
    many traders suggest to be avoid to follow news trading with high impacted data due to many complications faces as there is very small chance to be gain profit but you can loss a big amount of your money in just one trade failure as market becomes more volatile and complicated to be analyse the real trend with following some fundamental analysis that give you less loss in case of failure with using stop loss tool.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Trader think many ideas and planning when any high impact news near to release in forex market. Daily basic good learning and planning are very important thing for trader then you can enter the market during the news time in lower risk and make capital profit in it. Working on planning and patience trading method to access the news strategy are very important for trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    We follow the news simply find the right of the direction which will make our trade plan very simple and highly successful , all the trader must learn about the effect of news because there is no learning regarding of it that will reason for losses we all have to build our trade with the use of news effect and by technically supportive trade ideas .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    What you have said are all good, this is what i know that traders needs to do. But the issue is that the more traders are trying to work rightly, the more they are going against what they supposed to do. Take for instance the trader that is trading the news, are they serious at all? They are not just serious, they are the kind of traders that will get to lose. The emotions in trading is causing the hardwork of traders not to likewise show, it has to be fixed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    I have always been the kind of trader who don't like the news, because of how volatile the market gets and then at the end of the news, you still see that it doesn't worth the risks. I have been able to have known so much good traders and all of them don't trade the news, they best do stay away from it as they know that the news will always cause confusion to their already made analysis as per technical trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    I dont want to open the trade at the news time so this is the worst situation for me to stop the risks and a trader without experience would easily attain the losses from the news time trading process so i dont be refer it to work and dont give it the more importance and try to work very nicely by choose the simpler methods for working in the real market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I have always been the kind of trader who don't like the news, because of how volatile the market gets and then at the end of the news, you still see that it doesn't worth the risks. I have been able to have known so much good traders and all of them don't trade the news, they best do stay away from it as they know that the news will always cause confusion to their already made analysis as per technical trading.
    Personally, I do not like trading the news. But I tried to trade them when I was a new trader. I tried to trade in different ways with pending orders and without them and I lost money in most cases. I have bad experience of trading the news and I understand now that it is better to stay away from the news and it is better to enter the market when direction is clear.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Personally, I do not like trading the news. But I tried to trade them when I was a new trader. I tried to trade in different ways with pending orders and without them and I lost money in most cases. I have bad experience of trading the news and I understand now that it is better to stay away from the news and it is better to enter the market when direction is clear.
    I am also that kind of trader which dont want to work on the news time formation so that this is tough to make the trade with profits from this riskiest method and without having the knowledge and without experience we could not have any help from the forex trading business so this market is very risky and when we follow the news time trading way it became more and more risky so we try to choose the safe strategies for work .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    I dont want to open the trade at the news time so this is the worst situation for me to stop the risks and a trader without experience would easily attain the losses from the news time trading process so i dont be refer it to work and dont give it the more importance and try to work very nicely by choose the simpler methods for working in the real market .
    Which trader open trade in market during the news time sometime he could earn good profit in it and sometime good loss. You have need to working hardworking and choose perfect trading method to identify the market during the news time after it you can make everyday high impact news strategy for trading to everyday success on forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast