Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1187

Thread: Trading idea on high impact news

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33

Trading idea on high impact news

Trade based on high impact news like = Interest changes , non form payroll , central bank meeting , GDP etc

Pair of trading ; All metal and all major currency pair
    Rule of trading ;
    ...when news release put a buy limit and sell limit above and below current price
    ...price difference must be near 30 to 40 pips
    ...hit any limit instantly close other
    ... set stoploss for open position

Note; many trader suggest to go with buy stop or sell stop which is very risk if a trader will go with limit so chance for success will increase
    and risk also minimum

example ; here is an example of USDCAD on last Friday on job report i apply this strategy and earn well

Attachment 23363

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    When you are about to trade news you should know in mind that you are going to trade a very powerful event which can set fire in the market. However big moves does not happen in all high impact news but the thing is while trading news you should be ready for anything to come about. News trading cannot be done by all these kind of chart setup but only with a strong hold on fundamental analysis.
    Yes, the news trading is a powerful event, it could move the market in the way we could not expect, that calls for the care in trading the news. To trade the news is a great idea for the market gamblers. But for the traders that are not gambling, they should never dare to trade the news anymore. I have tried to trade especially the high impact news many times, I always regret my action.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Yes, the news trading is a powerful event, it could move the market in the way we could not expect, that calls for the care in trading the news. To trade the news is a great idea for the market gamblers. But for the traders that are not gambling, they should never dare to trade the news anymore. I have tried to trade especially the high impact news many times, I always regret my action.
    The forex news is what most traders appreciate, many will be desperate to trade the news at all time. But i do not know the scope behind that, those traders are still losing with the forex news, yet they will still not stop queuing for the news before it comes in play. I do not trade the forex news anymore, i know that it is better for me not to trade at all than for me to trade the forex news and lose all my forex investment.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    for techniques or strategies to face news, many traders have shared their techniques and strategies. I used to read about a technique that was quite profittable, because I had never tried it myself, but who knows, here, someone has tried and practiced it.

the system is to first look at the news calendar, you can go to the site that contains the news calendar after that, try to watch the news which is marked with red, which means that the news can make considerable price movements or traders often call high impact news. after that see when red news is released.

after knowing then when the red news will be released we just wait for the news to be released new after 5 or 15 minutes of news release, then we order in the direction of price because red news will usually be a long trend both up / down.

the first system is the second news traping system but for news traping I still do not know whether all brokers can or allow traders to do news traping. trapping news is a technique that minimizes pending buy and sell orders simultaneously with pending order installations at fibo levels or snr levels or snd levels.

so a special system is needed when facing news because news will greatly influence the price movements of a pair.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This thread see very good for all the traders who want to earn some thing from the trading , trading with high impact is the best way of trading . the trading only want to work with patient and fully working in the trading . if we want to make huge money in high impact then we use the charts to see the condition of market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    News trading is too risky so therefore it's best un trade most of the time, cause trading news put you whole capital in a big risk and you could lose part of you money in a very short time, for this reason the news trading is not too safe, especially for those who are newly joining this business, high impact news should be avoided by such traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    To trade every news is not a good thing to do even if you are a well experience forex trader you need to understand that, you cannot avoid making mistakes all the time, so you must make sure that you avoid trading some high impact news, for newbies they have no connection with the news trading , they should avoid need trading at all time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    I do avoid news and this is not the very best way to trade this market. News trading is risky and when we are not careful, we could find it easy to loose up our very investment in no time. Traders here must be very serious in making sure they can earn here and must build a system that must work out good in forex. With the high impact news, there is possibility of making profits here and possibilities of loosing so huge too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I do avoid news and this is not the very best way to trade this market. News trading is risky and when we are not careful, we could find it easy to loose up our very investment in no time. Traders here must be very serious in making sure they can earn here and must build a system that must work out good in forex. With the high impact news, there is possibility of making profits here and possibilities of loosing so huge too.
    We have to think about it clearly and this how we can go with what we think to be better. News trading has to be better avoided if one dont think positively for that otherwise we might face losses. For making huge money some people think it like gambling during news and they trade with little knowledge so those people are always making losses. Due to lack of carrying knowledge which is required to run forex many traders fail and lose money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    I have been able to have compared and I can tell that trading with the use of the news and with all what I have learned, I don't think the news trading worth it, speaking from my experience, I will always advice the traders to always get to trade with the use of the technical trading method, because it is a good profitable method in trading. Trading with the news will cause you a whole lot of loses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    High impact news are not things that we should trade anytime because they can destroy our trading account, last week there was non farm payroll news and because I needed to recover some money that I lost previously, I entered the market with big lot and it almost lead to margin call, that is what we can experience when we consider trading any high impact news, we just need to be careful.

Not allowed!

Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast