Trading idea on high impact news
Page 1 of 119 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1187

Thread: Trading idea on high impact news

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33

    Trading idea on high impact news

    Trade based on high impact news like = Interest changes , non form payroll , central bank meeting , GDP etc

    Pair of trading ; All metal and all major currency pair
    Rule of trading ;
    ...when news release put a buy limit and sell limit above and below current price
    ...price difference must be near 30 to 40 pips
    ...hit any limit instantly close other
    ... set stoploss for open position

    Note; many trader suggest to go with buy stop or sell stop which is very risk if a trader will go with limit so chance for success will increase
    and risk also minimum

    example ; here is an example of USDCAD on last Friday on job report i apply this strategy and earn well

    usdcad.jpg

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,129
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    This looks more like a way of gambling in the market, like I have seen it, I don't think I will make use of this method and how would you know the direction of the news? I think this is an inappropriate way of trading and which will make you gamble your money away and most probably loss a lot of your money.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    This looks more like a way of gambling in the market, like I have seen it, I don't think I will make use of this method and how would you know the direction of the news? I think this is an inappropriate way of trading and which will make you gamble your money away and most probably loss a lot of your money.
    It is not actually gambling because we are following a plan and our risk is limited because we are using a good price as a stoploss , if you think that we will make risk free trade in forex market i don't think it is possible because always we face different kind of risk so the only solution is through learning and having good practice about all the important techniques and strategies a trader used for working .

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,796
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    These strategies are risky and market is not move only 30 pips to up side because I saw this market movement. Market is move first 40 to 50 pips up side then its move to down. So your these sell and buy limites are not work more with news time. You are need to use some easy patterns for trading and avoid to use news time in your trades.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,282
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    It is not actually gambling because we are following a plan and our risk is limited because we are using a good price as a stoploss , if you think that we will make risk free trade in forex market i don't think it is possible because always we face different kind of risk so the only solution is through learning and having good practice about all the important techniques and strategies a trader used for working .
    I have made use of the news trading and then again I will support the claim that news trading is more like gambling. A lot of traders who don't understand how the market works will keep on losing their money to the use of just forecast, it is not something that traders has to follow, there is the chart the analysis can be properly done on the chart for good market views.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader famousfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,235
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Actually it is possible for the strategy to work but it may not be all time because price may face one direction and fail to return for the period of the news release , though it would surely one day get back to the level. but it may not be at the period of the news, and if the trader's account is with low equity, there may be issue in the market. luck do make traders to enjoy things like that sometimes, that the market would go both direction and give trader the profits in all trades he has opened, IT happened to me recently that I edge my trade and the market was so quiet as a result of the news ahead, later when I came back , I discovered that the the trades are all delivered in profit. so we can not dispute the fact that this strategy can work but all with good money management.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Trading on high impact news, well a trader that have a good experience in forex market will definitely succeed in trading high impact news, honestly am not really that experience to trade news market not to talk of high impact news, newbie traders that lack discipline and find it difficult to control their emotions cannot do well in news market, so it is necessary that newbie should try to avoid news market.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Trading on high impact news, well a trader that have a good experience in forex market will definitely succeed in trading high impact news, honestly am not really that experience to trade news market not to talk of high impact news, newbie traders that lack discipline and find it difficult to control their emotions cannot do well in news market, so it is necessary that newbie should try to avoid news market.
    This is very important for a trader to understand high impacted news because these are important to effect on market we have to understand it so we take good decision about the investment and also it would be good and profitable for us to work , always keep calm and need experience to trade successful with news .

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    You see, there is no doubt about that, the news will make the market move, however the problem is on which direction will it move to. No one can tell about this and since not one can tell about this, the news becomes more risky. Apparently, it has that way caused a lot of traders to lost their money, I don't trade with the news due to price action gives me all I need.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    This trading system doesn't work well for me placing a buy limit and sell limit pending orders is not a good way to make money, if you want to make money in high impact news you need to analyze the chart and be very sure about you analysis don't confuse yourself using buy and sell pending orders in the same pair.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 119 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •