Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market
Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market

Hello, Traders, this is my first thread about the power of compounding.
    in this thread, I will show you how you can become a millionaire with compounding in some year of the period.
    our target is to achieve 20% per month I think this is not a big ROI for traders who trade with proper money management and follow the rules.
    if we invest $1000 in the account and start trading with the target of 20% monthly.
    if we make 20% consistently for 36 months (3 years) than we can gain more than $708801 proof in the below picture.
    compoding.jpg
    now you will see the bigger picture with this target you will be a millionaire in 60 months (5 years)
    after 5 years of consistent profit, you will be able to make more than $56347514 you thought this is not possible with just 20% return but this is possible guys proof in the picture below.
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    guys can we make that type of profit for long-term and control emotions kindly share your thoughts on this unbelievable success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    [lang=ar]20 percent is a big percent especially in the long term, plus all these calculations do not include withdrawing part of the profit, so what you mean is to achieve these figures, you have to achieve 20 percent each month and do not withdraw any of the profits.
    From my experience, the average monthly profit of the successful trader will be about 10% and to achieve this ratio continuously the trader must have excellent trading experience and a great commitment.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have agreed with you brother that long-term profit is so hard to hard, we have need to open an account for compounding and check the progress of our trading career. I open this thread to show the power of compounding that we can earn a huge money with less return, but it,s take time to achieve this returns, a trader must follow the rules and patient taker.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    [lang=ar]20 percent is a big percent especially in the long term, plus all these calculations do not include withdrawing part of the profit, so what you mean is to achieve these figures, you have to achieve 20 percent each month and do not withdraw any of the profits.
    From my experience, the average monthly profit of the successful trader will be about 10% and to achieve this ratio continuously the trader must have excellent trading experience and a great commitment.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Making 20% profit a month may seem like a pretty simple thing to do but at times it could be a lot difficult than it seems. Also when making plans for several years ahead I think it will be more realistic to also consider other costs involve in trading such as the cost of internet service subscription, cost of power supply and other logistics that may be required during this five years period.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well i belive that computing is just a trading plan if you want to earn then you need a trading strategy and that stretchy must be based on money management and pure analysis and you must test in on demo account for at least 1 year then apply on real account but you plan of 20% monthly is good professionally :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes i am agree with you that making 20% per month is simple but it,s not possible when we thought to gain that type of results for long periods.other hand as you mentioned that other costs involved in this compounding strategy, but in my opinion we have no need to worry about that coz if we calculate our consuming costs than it will not more than our profit. i open this thread to show the power of compounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Making 20% profit a month may seem like a pretty simple thing to do but at times it could be a lot difficult than it seems. Also when making plans for several years ahead I think it will be more realistic to also consider other costs involve in trading such as the cost of internet service subscription, cost of power supply and other logistics that may be required during this five years period.
    - - - Updated - - -

yes, ahleyan22 I agree with you taht compounding is a trading plan. we have a need to work on it to trade in the market with patience and money managemnt.most of traders are not achieve that type of goal due to the greediness and emotionally. we can earn these type of money from robot trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahleyan22 View Post
    well i belive that computing is just a trading plan if you want to earn then you need a trading strategy and that stretchy must be based on money management and pure analysis and you must test in on demo account for at least 1 year then apply on real account but you plan of 20% monthly is good professionally :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Most time compounding trading system is more easy on paper, but when it comes to the reality of the matter, it is never as easy as it is been done and calculated on paper. It is a very good way to built up trading capital over the year if strict discipline and dedication is involved, but making a 20% of your trading capital should not be set as a bench market because this can make you to be in haste and under some kind of pressure to make profits, there could be time when this target may be met and there could be times when it will not be met.I have been involved in this trading system before but it collapse along the line when i began to have some continuous losses in the market. We must create room for loss too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes you right when we have come in reality everything become difficult, so we have need to accept these type of challenges and start working on it with proper plan and management.in my opinion this target will be achieved if we do robot trading, coz these type of result comes if we have done everything with proper money management and to control emotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    Most time compounding trading system is more easy on paper, but when it comes to the reality of the matter, it is never as easy as it is been done and calculated on paper. It is a very good way to built up trading capital over the year if strict discipline and dedication is involved, but making a 20% of your trading capital should not be set as a bench market because this can make you to be in haste and under some kind of pressure to make profits, there could be time when this target may be met and there could be times when it will not be met.I have been involved in this trading system before but it collapse along the line when i began to have some continuous losses in the market. We must create room for loss too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Traders in the olden days use this system a lot to raise capital for their trade because they always start with very little capital . Using this kind of trading system will require a long time of hard work discipline and dedication to make the trading capital grow to an appreciable level so as to have power to purchase more goods than before.To me, discipline is the most important factor her whether we want to achieve 20% on daily basis or from an interest. Aiming to make 20% of a trading capital at the end of the month is never a bad idea, but it will have to be done with discipline and focus for the period of three years that it will lasted.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    glory3, yes they are using this system coz they believe the power of compounding is the 8th wonder of the world. to do trading for the long term and gain more equity we have to need to do trade with proper discipline and dedication. 20% per month is not a bad idea for those who are a focus to earn for the long term. to do this we have needed a proper money management and obey all the basic rules of forex.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast