Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market - Page 98
Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market

Hello, Traders, this is my first thread about the power of compounding.
    in this thread, I will show you how you can become a millionaire with compounding in some year of the period.
    our target is to achieve 20% per month I think this is not a big ROI for traders who trade with proper money management and follow the rules.
    if we invest $1000 in the account and start trading with the target of 20% monthly.
    if we make 20% consistently for 36 months (3 years) than we can gain more than $708801 proof in the below picture.
    Attachment 23337
    now you will see the bigger picture with this target you will be a millionaire in 60 months (5 years)
    after 5 years of consistent profit, you will be able to make more than $56347514 you thought this is not possible with just 20% return but this is possible guys proof in the picture below.
    Attachment 23338
    guys can we make that type of profit for long-term and control emotions kindly share your thoughts on this unbelievable success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Compounding is good way to incease the deposit. Larger deposit means the more safe trading as there is better risk and money management. But if trader is able to earn money consistently so he can increase deposit sooner with direct money trasfer and there is no reason to wait for compounding results. In any case larger deposit is better.
    yes it can increase but what happen to me?i started from 500 and my balance was 2400$ and i have lost all in single order, so this type of thing happen when we do not have proper analysis when we do not have management , when we do not accept some loss so we can lose big, when we do not close order and wait market can move opposite more and more and one time we can lose all, so make sure you compound but after some proper learning and proper planning

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes it can increase but what happen to me?i started from 500 and my balance was 2400$ and i have lost all in single order, so this type of thing happen when we do not have proper analysis when we do not have management , when we do not accept some loss so we can lose big, when we do not close order and wait market can move opposite more and more and one time we can lose all, so make sure you compound but after some proper learning and proper planning
    It is not what traders always think of the compounding that eventually happens with it. As it is good to compound so that we can trade with high capital, it is not really easy to achieve this, there are tasking issues with the compounding ways of trading. We can get to compound only when we have the good trading system and we have the necessary discipline with it. We should not be in haste when we compound as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Compounding is not easy and if you are not discipline to grow your capital, you will only be looking at making withdrawals. If you are serious about compounding, then there is no need to make withdrawals but compound those profits to target higher profits from the market. Through this means we get to increase our capital thereby focusing on making more profits from this our very trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    The best way to multiply capital is trading with a compound system, where the profit earned is not withdrawn but to increase capital.
    Of course the compounding technique requires a high level of discipline, good emotional management and capable skills.
    Compounding technique does not require relatively large capital even with an initial capital of 10 $ we can already make a compound, along with the increase in capital minus the risk.
    But many traders who try compounding techniques fail in the middle of the road due to lack of discipline to manage risk and emotions are not controlled. When the balance is still small smoothly smoothly, but when the balance begins to grow, it starts to keep emotions because of course the psychological burden also increases.
    So what needs to be prepared to run compound trading is to prepare a clear MM picture that usually uses excel, rule and MM discipline, profitable trading systems.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Compounding is not easy and if you are not discipline to grow your capital, you will only be looking at making withdrawals. If you are serious about compounding, then there is no need to make withdrawals but compound those profits to target higher profits from the market. Through this means we get to increase our capital thereby focusing on making more profits from this our very trading.
    Usually traders are losing their discipline after market is slowly killing their analysis and start making couple losses in their trade. Whenever the performance is getting weaker from time to time, traders usually lose their confidence and could break their own laws of trading, which is urgent and need immediate fixing. I don't know how others solve this problems, but for me I'll stop trading for a while and spend a couple days to restore my confidence and stop blaming myself for my pass mistakes.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    The best way to multiply capital is trading with a compound system, where the profit earned is not withdrawn but to increase capital.
    I think that the best way to multiply capital is not compounding but trader should increase his deposit by money transfer. It is because the normal deposit like 500-700 dollars will let to use 0,1 lot and earn normal money. If trader has experience and is profitable so there is no risk to increase deposit by money transfer and not to wait for compounding.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    First of all, this compounding means of trading, for you to have that success in the business, first of all, you should develop the simple trading strategy know that success doesn't come to easily, but with a good working trading strategy, you can develop a simple way of trading and being profitable too, compounding also needs some deeper discipline to help the trader excel.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    In this market if we want to compounding then we must be able to make good profits , without of it our strategy does not applied well , so we all have to trade with the best strategies so we get big profits and we make it more perfect by compounding and in all future trade we do our best for having successful trade results .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    The compounding is only work for the trader that has a working trading strategy for themselves, the trader that don't have a good working trading strategy that they are making use of, I don't think that they be able to have a good successful trading strategy that they are making use of. Therefore, it is good to make sure that we understand the market and then have a stronger strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    It is good when we have learned and mastered a good and effective trading method then we should equally learn how to save the earned profits as to build up our trading accounts over time. With a good working trading strategy, there comes a good compounding, but when the trading strategy is poor, then I don't think the trader will make it to having a good compounding approach.

Not allowed!

Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast