Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market - Page 95
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1003

Thread: Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

    Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market

    Hello, Traders, this is my first thread about the power of compounding.
    in this thread, I will show you how you can become a millionaire with compounding in some year of the period.
    our target is to achieve 20% per month I think this is not a big ROI for traders who trade with proper money management and follow the rules.
    if we invest $1000 in the account and start trading with the target of 20% monthly.
    if we make 20% consistently for 36 months (3 years) than we can gain more than $708801 proof in the below picture.
    Attachment 23337
    now you will see the bigger picture with this target you will be a millionaire in 60 months (5 years)
    after 5 years of consistent profit, you will be able to make more than $56347514 you thought this is not possible with just 20% return but this is possible guys proof in the picture below.
    Attachment 23338
    guys can we make that type of profit for long-term and control emotions kindly share your thoughts on this unbelievable success.

    Not allowed!

  2. #941
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    324
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    This is a useful advise for us, in fact with this your analysis.explanation and guidance. if trader could follow them. It is going to help a lot and make one to have a lot of profits with stress free trading, sincerely money management, patience and avoidance of greediness is what can make us to enjoy the market best. thanks so much.

    Not allowed!

  3. #942
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by longliverobo View Post
    This is a useful advise for us, in fact with this your analysis.explanation and guidance. if trader could follow them. It is going to help a lot and make one to have a lot of profits with stress free trading, sincerely money management, patience and avoidance of greediness is what can make us to enjoy the market best. thanks so much.
    Profits making is the reason why forex traders are trying to trade this risky business. To trade forex field is not what is easy, and to some traders will want to compound their forex works, but it is not easy. The compounding is to make more profits through higher trading strategy. But there are many challenges in doing that, do not think that it is stress-free and easy as it looks too.

    Not allowed!

  4. #943
    Trader pajero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Picking up Miracles
    Posts
    1,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    If I myself will tend to choose compounding but not all. Maybe the compound is only half or a quarter of the profit earned. That way we can train mentally because there is often a fear of making traders walk on the spot. Fear of increasing capital due to fear of experiencing greater losses, even though the trading system has been consistently profitable for years, it is not a problem for compounding.

    This also makes traders go up the class because it can be said when traders do compounding, the burden on the psychological will also increase because of the profit that should be enjoyed but must be traded again and finally afraid of losing.

    Not allowed!

  5. #944
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,764
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Compound is the wise thing to be done, so that you be able to have a good account which you are making use of in trading, in such a way that, for instance, when you have a little account which you are trading with, you should really get to take compounding seriously, then gradually you could grow your trading account to something more bigger, once you get to do that, you can then have a bigger account to take bigger risks.

    Not allowed!

  6. #945
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Compound is the wise thing to be done, so that you be able to have a good account which you are making use of in trading, in such a way that, for instance, when you have a little account which you are trading with, you should really get to take compounding seriously, then gradually you could grow your trading account to something more bigger, once you get to do that, you can then have a bigger account to take bigger risks.
    You are right about that, if we want to see a good earning monthly or weekly, I think we should first give more time to the way we trade the market, have a better strong trading strategy which we are making use of. By have a good trading strategy that we are making use of. I am sure we can make good amount of money in the future, because forex trading also works for us depending on the amount of money we have in our account too.

    Not allowed!

  7. #946
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,583
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Compound is the wise thing to be done, so that you be able to have a good account which you are making use of in trading, in such a way that, for instance, when you have a little account which you are trading with, you should really get to take compounding seriously, then gradually you could grow your trading account to something more bigger, once you get to do that, you can then have a bigger account to take bigger risks.
    Yes, compounding is especially good when trader has little account and money can grow quickly. In any case larger deposit will mean better money management and trader will be able to earn more money. But if trader has good experience and ability to earn money so he can increase his deposit by money transfer and do not wait for compounding.

    Not allowed!

  8. #947
    Trader pajero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Picking up Miracles
    Posts
    1,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Yes, compounding is especially good when trader has little account and money can grow quickly. In any case larger deposit will mean better money management and trader will be able to earn more money. But if trader has good experience and ability to earn money so he can increase his deposit by money transfer and do not wait for compounding.
    what is clear by compounding is that we can realize small capital can be converted into large capital, but this of course takes a short time, because there is a process here, and the compounding technique will also be able to help us improve our mental gradually, so every Automatic addition of our mental capital will be stronger and more ready

    Not allowed!

  9. #948
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Yes, compounding is especially good when trader has little account and money can grow quickly. In any case larger deposit will mean better money management and trader will be able to earn more money. But if trader has good experience and ability to earn money so he can increase his deposit by money transfer and do not wait for compounding.
    It is good to compound the forex investment we have in our account, that is what i know that can give us the needed success. To trade forex field requires that we trade with good experience and get not to lose our income come very fast. But to compound is a thing that is more challenging more than forex traders could ever imagined, that is why i am trying to trade the forex field by being natural, and i do not compound that much.

    Not allowed!

  10. #949
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is good to compound the forex investment we have in our account, that is what i know that can give us the needed success. To trade forex field requires that we trade with good experience and get not to lose our income come very fast. But to compound is a thing that is more challenging more than forex traders could ever imagined, that is why i am trying to trade the forex field by being natural, and i do not compound that much.
    Compounding is a good way to keep increasing our trading capital and its the best way to succeed in trading for a long period of time, to succeed in this market will be very hard if we keep withdrawing any profit we make from the market, but when we compound the more large our investment is the more we can trade and make money, compounding is the best way toi survive in this business for a longer time.

    Not allowed!

  11. #950
    Trader Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,846
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    what is clear by compounding is that we can realize small capital can be converted into large capital, but this of course takes a short time, because there is a process here, and the compounding technique will also be able to help us improve our mental gradually, so every Automatic addition of our mental capital will be stronger and more ready
    There are some factors that needs to be known which will be the thing that will help the trader to become such a profitable trader who can earn money from the market. Having the dreams of compounding will not make the result come to past, because we will have to be the kind of trader who is disciplined, the kind of trader who understands what they want and then ensure following it.

    Not allowed!

Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •