Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market - Page 88
Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 1003

Thread: Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

    Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market

    Hello, Traders, this is my first thread about the power of compounding.
    in this thread, I will show you how you can become a millionaire with compounding in some year of the period.
    our target is to achieve 20% per month I think this is not a big ROI for traders who trade with proper money management and follow the rules.
    if we invest $1000 in the account and start trading with the target of 20% monthly.
    if we make 20% consistently for 36 months (3 years) than we can gain more than $708801 proof in the below picture.
    Attachment 23337
    now you will see the bigger picture with this target you will be a millionaire in 60 months (5 years)
    after 5 years of consistent profit, you will be able to make more than $56347514 you thought this is not possible with just 20% return but this is possible guys proof in the picture below.
    Attachment 23338
    guys can we make that type of profit for long-term and control emotions kindly share your thoughts on this unbelievable success.

    Not allowed!

  2. #871
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    I cannot tell you that I understand the power of compounding because I have not actually done it, compounding is better explained after we have some experience, but with the different testimony that I have read about what it means to engage in this method, I think I will give it a try someday because the person that wants to have larger capital needs to compound his small capital.

    Not allowed!

  3. #872
    Trader Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,846
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    You should think about compounding when you have a winning strategy, as when the trading strategy is not that a winning one, you can't make money from the market. Experience has been able to have made me know that trading isn't all about the amount of money been made, but how consistent is the trading result you get from the market. That gets to determine if you can compound or not.

    Not allowed!

  4. #873
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,243
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    If we compound the more money we can have inside our trading account, as a good forex trader you can store some of your earning in your account without worry because you have the best possible means to protect your account, and also because the assurance is there to make more money from the market, it's take a good experience to make a better compounding.

    Not allowed!

  5. #874
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    You should think about compounding when you have a winning strategy, as when the trading strategy is not that a winning one, you can't make money from the market. Experience has been able to have made me know that trading isn't all about the amount of money been made, but how consistent is the trading result you get from the market. That gets to determine if you can compound or not.
    It is not every traders that can compound their trading balance successfully, and the compounding is what we have to do with care, it i not always easy the way traders are thinking about it. It is only when traders have the right trading system and have the strong managerial skills with it before the compounding can be possible to bring success Traders likewise will try to trade with discipline to let the compounding possible.

    Not allowed!

  6. #875
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,583
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Compounding is very useful if trader is self confident and is able to make daily profits. Trader should have good experience and market knowledge in order to make consistent profits. Traders without good market knowledge will not succeed with compounding strategy because there can be not only profits but losses can be too.

    Not allowed!

  7. #876
    Trader ict2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,052
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    No one out there such type of trading strategy that constantly works always. So we need to somethings add and somethings cut with our old trading policy. Trading needs to have creative knowledge and skill with which he can compile his trading strategy. When a trader past three more years automatically has a lot of information which he can make update his present trading strategy according to his wanting and me hard and soul try that weekly or daily.

    Not allowed!

  8. #877
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Compounding is good, mostly when you would want to have a long lasting success in the business then what you should do is compounding. That way, one gets to grow their trading account, build it to good amount before they can experience consistency in the way they trade. Although a good trading strategy comes first before one could compound successfully.

    Not allowed!


  9. #878
    Trader Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,846
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not every traders that can compound their trading balance successfully, and the compounding is what we have to do with care, it i not always easy the way traders are thinking about it. It is only when traders have the right trading system and have the strong managerial skills with it before the compounding can be possible to bring success Traders likewise will try to trade with discipline to let the compounding possible.
    I think every one and any one who has interest in it can do it,in such a way that the trader should just be able to have a good trading strategy they are trading with. What matters is that the trader should have a good trading strategy and then the rest of them will be so simple. Compounding means that the trader can actually keep discipline and consistency to risk management.

    Not allowed!

  10. #879
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,109
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The first thing a trader really wants to achieve in this market is consistency,once you are consistent with your winning you will definitely last long in the market,there after you want to compound some of your profits,a trader that withdraws all his profits from the market will remain static and never grows.

    Not allowed!

  11. #880
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,583
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    The first thing a trader really wants to achieve in this market is consistency,once you are consistent with your winning you will definitely last long in the market,there after you want to compound some of your profits,a trader that withdraws all his profits from the market will remain static and never grows.
    Yes, everything starts from consistent profits. If trader is able to make consistent profits everyday so he can compound money or increase deposit to earn more. But if trader loses money or there are no consitent profits so there can not be any compounding because consistent profits are in the first place and only the second question is how to increase deposit.

    Not allowed!

Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •