Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market - Page 48
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19

Power Of Coumpounding Strategy In Forex Market

Hello, Traders, this is my first thread about the power of compounding.
    in this thread, I will show you how you can become a millionaire with compounding in some year of the period.
    our target is to achieve 20% per month I think this is not a big ROI for traders who trade with proper money management and follow the rules.
    if we invest $1000 in the account and start trading with the target of 20% monthly.
    if we make 20% consistently for 36 months (3 years) than we can gain more than $708801 proof in the below picture.
    Attachment 23337
    now you will see the bigger picture with this target you will be a millionaire in 60 months (5 years)
    after 5 years of consistent profit, you will be able to make more than $56347514 you thought this is not possible with just 20% return but this is possible guys proof in the picture below.
    Attachment 23338
    guys can we make that type of profit for long-term and control emotions kindly share your thoughts on this unbelievable success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    If traders though of achieving 20 percent per month from their investments then it's a good idea of course is a little return from the market. It is quite obvious that some traders cannot stick to their target in forex field which leads them to huge losses. Compounds of profit is essential and it will eventually help traders to be more suitable in trading the market. A lot of traders trades in fear in the mind that he or she have a little capital, so it's hard for them to manage successfully.
    You know, it is much easier to expect making money than making it. I know a lot of traders that has kept to monthly earning and they fail. Thing is, I learned it ain't good keeping a monthly earning in forex trading market, but the trader just need to learn a good trading strategy, understand it and then know how to implement it on trading. Gradually, if the market is suitable for you, you will make even more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    You know, it is much easier to expect making money than making it. I know a lot of traders that has kept to monthly earning and they fail. Thing is, I learned it ain't good keeping a monthly earning in forex trading market, but the trader just need to learn a good trading strategy, understand it and then know how to implement it on trading. Gradually, if the market is suitable for you, you will make even more.
    Like most of us have the calculations going on and then we don't get to make it as been said. I learned from the mistakes long time ago and then what I did was that I stopped making calculations on how much I will want to make from the market. Instead I just go in trading, having the best adequate signal selected more often.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    indeed they are utilizing this framework since they trust the intensity of exacerbating is the eighth ponder of the world. to do trading as long as possible and acquire value we need to need to do exchange with appropriate control and devotion. 20% every month is definitely not an awful thought for the individuals who are a concentration to gain as long as possible. to do this we have required a legitimate cash administration and comply with all the essential principles of forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I have seen also different trader says on how easier it could be to achieve such a thing, but then, I am yet to see any one who has achieved it. We ought to know that what so ever we are thinking about the market, one thing we ought to always remember is that we can't make money from the market every month.
    You are not well informed if you have not seen a trader that can compound their forex account, there are many traders doing it, it may be done for a while and lose it back with time too. While some traders have being trading a single account for years, they have made much of withdrawal on that account. It is strange to read from you that something like this is new to you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You are not well informed if you have not seen a trader that can compound their forex account, there are many traders doing it, it may be done for a while and lose it back with time too. While some traders have being trading a single account for years, they have made much of withdrawal on that account. It is strange to read from you that something like this is new to you.
    it is less to see how people could finally manage their trading and compound their account with increased money because we do not get such information from many traders as they keep their trading performance for themselves. by the way this information we can get if we participate to forex community where there are experienced traders who wants to help us and encourage us with their compounded account they have been trading for long time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream SAM View Post
    it is less to see how people could finally manage their trading and compound their account with increased money because we do not get such information from many traders as they keep their trading performance for themselves. by the way this information we can get if we participate to forex community where there are experienced traders who wants to help us and encourage us with their compounded account they have been trading for long time.
    Trader make good decision if we have complete understanding of such ideas we have to be make good and profitable trade plan with compounding because that is simple and effective for us to use , we have to be make good plan and this will be more simple and easy to make successful decision always for good results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Trader make good decision if we have complete understanding of such ideas we have to be make good and profitable trade plan with compounding because that is simple and effective for us to use , we have to be make good plan and this will be more simple and easy to make successful decision always for good results .
    What is a simple effect to us? Don't you know that when you are trading with compounding, you need to have a good trading strategy that you are making use of and then you need to be disciplined. If you are not disciplined and then you don't have a good trading strategy that you are making use of. Trust me, there isn't no way you can compound right, all, you will do is to loss to the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    What is a simple effect to us? Don't you know that when you are trading with compounding, you need to have a good trading strategy that you are making use of and then you need to be disciplined. If you are not disciplined and then you don't have a good trading strategy that you are making use of. Trust me, there isn't no way you can compound right, all, you will do is to loss to the market.
    It is a good thing to be compounding our trading account, but we have to be sure that we are ready for compounding before daring to do it. If not, we will still be the one at the losing side. At times, it is good for traders to gain and withdraw his profits, and also continue like that in order to avoid emotion. Even if we will compound our profits, it should not be when we have only one trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Compounding is a good deal on forex business. It's a good way you could increase your capital and have the means to get on with the right from of trading when it's necessary. If you are looking to grow your capital in this very business, then the means of compounding must be followed because it's an essential way to keep on with the right means of profit making. We should always get on with the very best profitable skills in trading and do everything that will sure increase our means of trading very good. Traders that sees the need to compound their profits will surely grow if they are patient with their trade and trade with proper discipline.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Compounding is a good deal on forex business. It's a good way you could increase your capital and have the means to get on with the right from of trading when it's necessary. If you are looking to grow your capital in this very business, then the means of compounding must be followed
    It is very easy to say, but when you are engaging in the real practice of compounding, then you will know what compounding is truly is, and you will get to know the challenges in the compounding. Just like i had said earlier today, even if a trader would want to compound at all, the trader should use separate account from his normal trading account. That sense will detach much of responsibility from the account which the trader wants to compound.

Not allowed!

Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast