Which analysis is the most applicable one for trading on cryptocurrencies - technical or fundamental

View Poll Results: Which analysis is the most applicable one for trading on cryptocurrencies - technical or fundamental

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • technical analysis

2 50.00%
  • fundamental analysis

2 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which analysis is the most applicable one for trading on cryptocurrencies - technical or fundamental

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Question Which analysis is the most applicable one for trading on cryptocurrencies - technical or fundamental

Cryptocurrency is a unique trading instrument. It doesn't depend on the economy of any country or world economy in general. Probably, the connection between cryptocurrency and economy exists, but it's a very weak connection. As a rule, the fundamental factors are based on fake rumors or news, the authority of their sources are doubtful. At the same time, charts of many crypto-currencies quite clearly "draw" the levels of support and resistance, and quite logically move in accordance with them. Thus, technical analysis may well be applicable to successful trading. However, there are different opinions. Which analysis is the most applicable one for trading on cryptocurrencies - technical or fundamental? Let's discuss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    cryptocurrency trading is booming these days and we have needed it takes attention ion it like we are doing on currency trading. cryptocurrency trading and holder become millionaires with short spending money. in my view, all market is a really respected trend. crypto is like them others market who respects the trend so we have to need to do trading on cryptocurrencies with technical analyses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I think I will go with fundamentals because most movement about cryptocurrencies have always been fundamental. We have seen how Bitcoin made some investors so rich in little space of time while some who came in late have some huge loss they faced. The volatile condition of this digital currency have been tied around news. China ban and south Korea monitoring about this digital currencies plays a huge role in the fall of this cryptocurrencies.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i will go technical , why? the technical analysis can work efficiently in any market . you can predict the prices of currencies and metals and stocks with technical analysis then why not to predict the crypto currencies , the basics of technical analysis can work for any market but the fundamental analysis can be useful too especially for the ling term investor[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Since crypto market is new to this business I think the only best way to keep up to date with its movement is by following market fundamental. It will take more time to understand this crypto market if we're going through technical analysis but this could be different from other traders who got another aspects in mind. Just do whatever suits us well.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Crypto-currency has earned the attraction of traders around the world and it is being considered as an exclusive trading apparatus since it does not have physical existence. Again, where all real currencies somehow to the large extent depend on the economy of various countries as well as global economy in general crypto currencies don’t show such relevance overall. so, I think technical analysis can be quite good option for the traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    In my own view, is not easy or almost impossible to get fundamental analysis for Cryptos, since it is not controlled by anybody there is no fundamental news to use, no interest rate, no quarterly report. unless your own personal instinct about the market. I think technical analysis is the most applicable to cryptocurrency.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    In my own view, is not easy or almost impossible to get fundamental analysis for Cryptos, since it is not controlled by anybody there is no fundamental news to use, no interest rate, no quarterly report. unless your own personal instinct about the market. I think technical analysis is the most applicable to cryptocurrency.
    Yes, there can not be any fundamental analysis for Cryptos. There is nothing but only advertising in internet resources or other places. More advertising more movement up. Personally I trade very rarely in cryptos. Now it is not interesting as movement is very little. Real currencies are better than cryptos because of larger leverage and lower spread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The key method for analysis in the cryptocurrency market is the technical analysis.
    You can only gain insight when you watch the trend of the market or see major trade setups.
    It is quite difficult to determine the movement of price from the point of a coins ICO or from reading the white paper.
    The probability of rise and fall cannot just be calculated.
    It's just a game of chance or luck for a coin to rise well in the market or fall..
    Sometimes, these movements are pre organized, only for people to purchase a coin when it seems to be rising and all of a sudden, the inside traders who inflated the price sell off, thereby decreasing the value of the coin and racking in huge profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Cryptoconce trading is increasing in these days and we must draw attention like currency trading. Cryptoconce trading and holder become millionaires with minimal cost money. In my view, all markets are a truly respected trend. Crypto is like another market that respects those trends, so we have to do trading in cryptokyrin with technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast