Strategies for part time traders - Page 213
Page 213 of 226 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2258

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    For part time traders i think they need to focus more on the higher time frame,since they don't have the time like other traders to trade the market.i traded with a long term strategy when i was a new trader and i was also keeping my day job,it wasn't stressful for me because i only have to make analysis at the end of the day using daily time frames or weekly time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    The bigger time frame always works whether we choose to be part time people full time traders. what is important here is that we use the right approach which must definitely involve money management. The part time trader can also adopt the approach of pending orders. This helps to earn money for them even when they don't open the charts, all it takes is a few hours to observe the chart and set their orders in anticipation of price getting there in the future.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Part time traders do not have much time to monitor the market and they should use long term strategies with small size lots as such long term strategies are safe. Long term strategies are very good when market is in trend and we can expect that trend can last long time. But long term strategies are not good in sideways market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is true and it is became the main reason for failure to part time trader may be time we select for trade the price movement is not convincible for trading with it , i also like to work properly in this market working properly and have enough knowledge to trade so easily we develop our trade way to get maximum profitable results from market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    It is true and it is became the main reason for failure to part time trader may be time we select for trade the price movement is not convincible for trading with it , i also like to work properly in this market working properly and have enough knowledge to trade so easily we develop our trade way to get maximum profitable results from market .
    for maximum profitable trades we need to work on trading, we need to work properly on base of learning, no matter what we are doing but if we learn it first we can do well, any strategy can make us profitable trader but if we learn it if we give it time and attention so make sure you have experience you have proper profitable strategy

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Part time traders do not have much time to monitor the market and they should use long term strategies with small size lots as such long term strategies are safe. Long term strategies are very good when market is in trend and we can expect that trend can last long time. But long term strategies are not good in sideways market.
    Trading in long term strategy with small lot size could be half bad choice to do because it's not really that working for part time traders. since they have few time to spare in the business, they must maximize their income by increasing their lot size a bit until it can give them best satisfaction after waiting for market to hit their take profit in long term. waiting for 0.01 lot size to hit 100 pips in 3 days isn't as good as waiting for 0.05 to 0.1 lot size to hit the same amount of pips in 2 days.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    There are plenty of strategies that can be use for the part time trading but the simple once is what we need to start trading so that the market won't be too stressful for us to trade, a part time strategy that will save us time is what you will need to trade with, so that your time will be save for other things.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    There are plenty of strategies that can be use for the part time trading but the simple once is what we need to start trading so that the market won't be too stressful for us to trade, a part time strategy that will save us time is what you will need to trade with, so that your time will be save for other things.
    Thats true , there are various kinds of different trade styles and methods are preferable for the part time traders and they can also done the work very rightly with them so we have to learn the good strategies at the first time and have the potential to trade in the right manners with having the detail knowledge and learning very well which indeed the important components for became successful trader in this market .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    Choose between short or long term strategies because being a part time trader is a difficult task to do for regular earning. I'd prefer not to trade that way but if there's no other option for me to do this business while I got something else to do at the same time, I choose not to trade and take my time to concentrate with each business until I can completely focus on trading. Part time traders could lose their efficiency in trading and analysis due to their lack of time to spend.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Its truly important for the part time traders to give the full focus on which strategy is useful for working with them and which methods are not suitable for their working styles so if they choose the right strategy and also have the good skill of managements with higher experience then they can definitely improve success rates .

Not allowed!

Page 213 of 226 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast