Strategies for part time traders - Page 221
Page 221 of 226 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2258

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    A part time trader should focus on having a long term strategies to understand the market position with spending a long time in market to make a good analysis about the market and build a strong strategy that can be give you maximum profit so a successful trader is the one who has so much understanding on what time frame will help them to gain profit easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    A part time trader should focus on having a long term strategies to understand the market position with spending a long time in market to make a good analysis about the market and build a strong strategy that can be give you maximum profit so a successful trader is the one who has so much understanding on what time frame will help them to gain profit easily.
    Of course. Part time trader should focus more on long term strategies as they are safe because of little size lots. But long term strategies are good in trend markets. Short term strategies are good in sideways markets so part time traders should evaluete market type and use the trading strategy accordingly. Part time traders are free to use any strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    they are patient traders and yeah a long term trading strategy is good for a part time trader because they don't have enough time to always watching this market every time and i think to make an entry the good choice is use support and resistance and make an analysis in bigger time frame.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    The least time-demanding strategies are grids, but I'm not sure I can recommend them even for part-time trading. It's probably better to just pick up a higher timeframe, move markets and trade the system you already have. If you don't have a system I would recommend reading Bill Williams' books and trade his strategy, the whole thing or just chosen parts of it.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There are so many strategy that work very good . the trend is good when we use it rightly . the best method of the trading is to trade in the part time strategy . we easily earn a lots of money when we trade in part time .all the big traders use this method and they earn a lots of money .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    A part time trader take his step very carefully because we must have to make our trade plan with the simple trade strategies , part time trader must be careful in trading because we have very limited time for spend in this market so we chose our trade strategies very carefully it will give trader good earning chances .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Part time trader's need to choose the higher time frames strategy to trade with, they will be best for them because they will make trading very free for them, they need to spend few hours on the market daily and they don't have to trade all day, long term strategies save time a lot that's why they are the best strategies a part time trader should be trading with.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    A part time trader take his step very carefully because we must have to make our trade plan with the simple trade strategies , part time trader must be careful in trading because we have very limited time for spend in this market so we chose our trade strategies very carefully it will give trader good earning chances .
    i can't really explain how much difficulties part time traders will face during their career because it's hard to do this business even after traders are taking their whole time in full here. lesser time to spend will reduce trader's quality with their knowledge and experience, unless they can change the mindset and use their own solution to manage their time and trading, to get what they want to know from market and make money from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Part time trader's need to choose the higher time frames strategy to trade with, they will be best for them because they will make trading very free for them, they need to spend few hours on the market daily and they don't have to trade all day, long term strategies save time a lot that's why they are the best strategies a part time trader should be trading with.
    This is very tough for the part time traders to get the long term survival in this market with earning better winning powers because for us this is not easy to be good in this market with spending the short time and get the enough earning ratios because for us this is soo important to spend the long time that give us survival to stay in this market constantly .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is not simply possible for trader to earn good profit if we are focused on short time frame for success from this market and with the learning properly it will give trader good option of trading and we have successful plan , working part time mean we are follow very short term time frame and our trade success is possible with the help of it .

Not allowed!

Page 221 of 226 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225 ... LastLast