Strategies for part time traders - Page 195
Page 195 of 216 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2158

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Part time trading is also a good idea to make big pips and earn big reward ratio. But, becoming a part-time trader is not easy and we must have need to become a technical master on it. In my point of view price action trading is a good idea because it is the most easy way to do proper technical analysis and do trade with big reward ratio.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    part time trading means that trader don't have much time to trade and watch the trend consistently.part time trading is not easy because any trader that doesn't trade Forex market fully does not really have a good experience about the trends.It demand a lot of patients when a trader want to trend the part time trading methods.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Part time traders should concentrate more on trading part time,that is the only way they can be fully involved in the market,their time frame should be majorly daily chart that way they can make their analysis once a day before or right after the market closes,they can monitor trades once or twice daily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Traders in the Forex market should be able to devise a means by which he or she would be able to trade successfully, part time traders are not having enough time to do analysis of the market and hence they need to choose a strategy that is going to siut their types of trading, using the long tern trading strategy is going to be advantageous to traders in this category.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Part time trading is also a good idea to make big pips and earn big reward ratio. But, becoming a part-time trader is not easy and we must have need to become a technical master on it. In my point of view price action trading is a good idea because it is the most easy way to do proper technical analysis and do trade with big reward ratio.
    I think that becoming a part time trader is easy because many traders have other jobs and they can not monitor the computer all the time. They can use pending orders near support resistance levels and try to catch a good price. Small size lots mean that part time trader will be able to wait long time till order will give enough profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You do not need as much experience in trading the part-time strategy the way you will need more experience to trade the full time strategy. I think that forex traders needs more of experience in general ways, they will now be the one to train about the part-time and full time strategy. I like the two of them, but for the forex traders who do not have much time to make trades everyday, they can use the part-time strategy, it is trading long term method too.
    I am a part-time trader, i know how it is working because it is what i do every day. One thing about the part-time trading is that the trader will mostly need the long term trading for it, that makes it the less dependent trading strategy. What is really important about this way of trading is the right plan of the trader. The short term traders will do more work than the part-time traders due to that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    I think that becoming a part time trader is easy because many traders have other jobs and they can not monitor the computer all the time. They can use pending orders near support resistance levels and try to catch a good price. Small size lots mean that part time trader will be able to wait long time till order will give enough profit.
    Strategy for part time trader very important for getting success on this business. I thing short or long both term strategy very effective and reliable for trader but only that time when trader build this strategy with proper planning and hardworking then you can easily generate good profit or loss from market without any major issue and problem.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Strategy for part time trader very important for getting success on this business. I thing short or long both term strategy very effective and reliable for trader but only that time when trader build this strategy with proper planning and hardworking then you can easily generate good profit or loss from market without any major issue and problem.

for part time traders can use a system that is run in a large time frame, H4 and above, because part time traders I don't think there is much time to look at charts and analyze, so the right thing is to use a system that is run at a large time frame if in my opinion, so trading can be taken by doing other things or the main job

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    for part time traders can use a system that is run in a large time frame, H4 and above, because part time traders I don't think there is much time to look at charts and analyze, so the right thing is to use a system that is run at a large time frame if in my opinion, so trading can be taken by doing other things or the main job
    That basically means that they should just be a long term trader and which is of a good thing if I am been asked, because not only that it will benefit them, but in the right senses we can see that the long term trading approach and method has been known to be the best means by which the trader can make use of and then become good in trading and profitable, so long term will put them in more advantage side.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    There are so many trader who believe in trading with the long term method of trade , because we should trust on the movement of price and following trend on market if it is based on bigger time frame so it is beneficial for trader to get succeeded in right of the direction and some trader who make plan for small trade get success with the use of short term trading strategies and time frame .

Not allowed!

Page 195 of 216 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast