Strategies for part time traders - Page 217
Page 217 of 226 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2256

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    If traders want success they must spend their time on this business. As a part time traders you will get only small pips profit and if traders want to earn big profit from this business they are need trade as a full time trader on this business. As a part time traders we must focus on good learning and spend more time on this business then traders success become possible.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by putih View Post
    If traders want success they must spend their time on this business. As a part time traders you will get only small pips profit and if traders want to earn big profit from this business they are need trade as a full time trader on this business. As a part time traders we must focus on good learning and spend more time on this business then traders success become possible.
    It's a hard decision to make for people who doesn't have time to spare but really like to participate into this business. then they become a part time trader and they must understand their earning will be limited according to their time. more time to spend can ensure traders to get more profits because their efforts are bigger than usual part time traders. choose wisely before doing this as part time because it's not really that good to do.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Traders who follow part time trading will be better off with long term strategies that will indeed increase their chances for which they can make profits from the market. Good we understand the need to trade well and know how we can succeed earning in forex. Most part time traders can surely build a better system for themselves and can sure get to make large winnings when it matters. With a proper means of part time trading, we can be able to set target profits and stop loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    It's a hard decision to make for people who doesn't have time to spare but really like to participate into this business. then they become a part time trader and they must understand their earning will be limited according to their time. more time to spend can ensure traders to get more profits because their efforts are bigger than usual part time traders. choose wisely before doing this as part time because it's not really that good to do.
    There is no time for the traders of the part-time, that is the reason why i know that traders are going for this kind of trading way. We can get to trade with the part-time when we have all it takes to trade the market without issues. The traders of the part-time strategies should be the long term traders that will make it work better for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is not better to trade with the part time trading strategies we have to use the best strategies which are full time and give our time properly because it is the main requirement by trader for development of successful plan , like part time trader in front of market for a short time so in this time we have to decide our decision for entry and exit and we have to close it in limited time also .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Doing part time trading candlestick strategy is one of the good and profitable strategy for part time traders. Part time traders has lack of time because, they are busy in some other work therefore they first spend their good time for learning then they would be able to make or choose the good trading strategy. I think scalping is also good strategy for part time traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    In my point of view when a trader can follow it as a part time than he should try to build short term strategies and this is very good way to becomes expert by taking a quick analysis and trade fast to earn some profits in short time frame. i know it is very stressful but part time trader can focus on short term strategies that can be ended soon and you gain results quickly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Part time traders should concentrate on a trading system that can pay them just like full time traders,for them to be able to do that it is important to have a strategy that will use to trade as if they are trading full time,and trading the higher time frame is the best option for them to trade such strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    I guess there is no problem for part time trader and they can still do trading without disturb the main activities or old job. Because forex trading is the flexible business and we can do it anytime want it. But the important thing here that we need to make good preparation first, get enough knowledge and skill as way to understand for what we are doing in there.
    As long as the part time trader can adjust the time for trading and so they will always get the chances for success in the future

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    I guess there is no problem for part time trader and they can still do trading without disturb the main activities or old job. Because forex trading is the flexible business and we can do it anytime want it. But the important thing here that we need to make good preparation first, get enough knowledge and skill as way to understand for what we are doing in there.
    Part time trading has certain benefits like we need not only depend on Forex to meet all our financial needs, we have income from our main job. For part time trading I think we have to do all the work that we need to do for full time trading. Like we have to use a strategy with good command and also we have to follow risk management with equal discipline.

Not allowed!

Page 217 of 226 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221 ... LastLast