Strategies for part time traders - Page 214
Page 214 of 226 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2257

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    From my personal experience I believe that there is no trading strategy that we can never use as part time trading system when we switches from the time frame we are using to higher time frames. This is because i used to have a trading system that I only use to scalp but time came when I was very busy and I started using it as part time means of trading through moving into higher time frames such as the daily charts, and I came to understand that we can have time to really trade the forex market when we are using higher time frames and even become successful too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    I dont really think that there are separate set of strategies that are good for part time traders and that are good for full time traders. It does not matter if we are part time or full time trader we can only make profits with a strategy if we are capable of using that strategy well. Part time traders can do well by set and forget strategies instead of scalping like things, everyone should have a trading system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    If traders want success on forex trading then must work as a full time trader on forex market because as a part time trader traders cannot get good trades. Its really hard for traders to earn money as a part time trader. but, when traders are work hard and focus on their leaning and concentrate on market trend then its become possible for them to earn money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Part time traders needs a system that they can use to trade and make a lot of pips even when they are not present physically in the market,the long term trading method is one that can be use by part time traders to make a lot of pips,with the daily chart all they have to do is one or two analysis daily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Part time traders can use any strategy they want and even scalping if they see good possibility in market. There is no obligation to monitor the market all day long as market moves only 15 percent of time and 85 percent of time it moves sideways or it is flat. But of course, long term strategies can be a very good option if trader monitors market rarely.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    From my personal experience I believe that there is no trading strategy that we can never use as part time trading system when we switches from the time frame we are using to higher time frames. This is because i used to have a trading system that I only use to scalp but time came when I was very busy and I started using it as part time means of trading through moving into higher time frames such as the daily charts, and I came to understand that we can have time to really trade the forex market when we are using higher time frames and even become successful too.
    I know that there are many good strategies that will fit in for the trading of the market with the part-time strategy, it all depends on the trader. But one thing will always be regular with the traders that are working with such strategies. The traders that are trading part-time must use the long term method for it no matter the kind of strategy the trader is using for it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I know that there are many good strategies that will fit in for the trading of the market with the part-time strategy, it all depends on the trader. But one thing will always be regular with the traders that are working with such strategies. The traders that are trading part-time must use the long term method for it no matter the kind of strategy the trader is using for it.
    within trader's own understanding, there is only one strategy that fits them to use and they can manage every rules properly with it. part time traders must choose their style of trading first before choosing a suitable strategy. once it has been decided, then they can find many similarities between their style and strategies to trade because there are so many available they can choose from long term to short term ones.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    there are many profitable strategies out there on the internet that will be good for per-time traders. there are no specially made strategies for per-time traders all they have to do is focus on making a longer term analysis with any strategy in the market. moreover strategies tend to play out fine when there are traded on higher time frame. i can recommend trading with candle pattern using support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There are many method one can adopt as a part time trader.This my opinion on the kind of strategy to use ,I will simply go for H4 trading system.its easier and more certain than the lower time frame.The trend is much easier to know and trading inline with the trend is the best way so far. Entry usually from a demand and supply zone while the stop loss few pips above the entry zone , Take profit 45 pips.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    There are many method one can adopt as a part time trader.This my opinion on the kind of strategy to use ,I will simply go for H4 trading system.its easier and more certain than the lower time frame.The trend is much easier to know and trading inline with the trend is the best way so far. Entry usually from a demand and supply zone while the stop loss few pips above the entry zone , Take profit 45 pips.
    Trading system of using H4 time frame is actually plenty and it refers mostly to long term strategies. Suggesting part time traders do to this trade with long term will give them quite advantages like less activity in trading but more time to spend on trade monitoring, risk and profit managements in case when market is moving near important levels in market. Less time to spend really make this business becomes so limited to do and in the end, we could lose our quality of trading if we do not change this decision.

Not allowed!

Page 214 of 226 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast