Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226
Results 2,251 to 2,257 of 2257

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

best strategy for part-time traders

Very few people are available to trade forex full time. Traders who have to make their trades at work, lunch or night find that with such a fluid market, trading sporadically throughout a small portion of the day creates missed opportunities to buy or sell. These missed opportunities can spell disaster for the part-timer trader.
    The best strategy for part-time traders may be to let your computer be your "trading partner." The ability to employ a trading program where you can let the information technology work for you could be beneficial, as the forex market is so fluid and difficult to monitor. Another common strategy is to implement stop-loss orders, which means that if the market takes a sudden move against your position, your money is protected. One can take the assistance of Broker or advisory, I generally prescribed you to look for an organization that has its own complaints and review segments like Capital Vraddhi complaints. They give all of you sorts of tips and traps for exchanging the securities exchange, Additionally, give a free preliminary to some time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    COME TO AN ACCOUNT THAT HAS 100% ACCEPTANCE IN THE NEGOTIATIONS AND PROTECT YOUR MONEY

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    All of us know that any part time trading required the large patient . it demand a lot of patient when the traders want to trade as the part time . many traders earn a lot of money by working a lot in it . every trader want the success in the trading . i like to use the long term strategy for our trading because it is best way of earning

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    As the part time traders are always have a tight schedule due to the fact that they are still having some other things they are doing in their office apart from trading activities and therefore it is going to be a great help if the traders are placing pending orders and also if they engaged in long term trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    As the part time traders are always have a tight schedule due to the fact that they are still having some other things they are doing in their office apart from trading activities and therefore it is going to be a great help if the traders are placing pending orders and also if they engaged in long term trading strategy.
    If a trader want to work as a part time trader than long term trading is best option for him.Forex trading is a great opportunity for people looking for part time business.one important thing is that we need to have planning for earning and not to set very big earning targets .forex trading is a profitable business and here in this field we can make money on the base of our experience.we need to grow with the passage of time and have a mind set to make huge money in short time because it is not actually possible.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Besides long term trading trading there are some other approaches that could be suitable for part time traders.
    First one is a bit unusual but it could be very profitable. Traders can use statistics to figure out some situations that take place from time to time in the particular financial instrument for relatively long periond of time. For example, there could be some gaps or spikes connected with the beginning of trading session or weekends - some events that could be difficult to explain. At the same time, such events should be consistent enough for the trader to be able to calculate the probability when such thing will occur next time. It can sound a bit difficult, but it is enough to watch for the charts for a few weeks to spot something interesting and then transform it into strategy.
    Second one is a value investment. If the trader belives that the price of some particular currency or commodity will increase in the future due to some fundamental reasons, he can start creating large position. Using this approach trader will have to buy more at each pullback to increase the position size and also to improve the average position price. For sure, such approach would be suitable only for the traders with relatively large initial investment capital to be able to hold the position in case of serious drawdown. It is important to mention that high leverage may lead to margin call, so it is better to use such strategy with the lowest leverage available to reduce margin level.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 14
    For hold a position for a long time to part time traders is suitable for me. Trader only must to know when taking time to entering the market and open position with style trading or system trader own. But in every trading is not always win, sometimes and many more position in floating. So traders must to know how to handle his emotion too.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226