Page 225 of 226 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2258

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    After learning about different trader way of trade we have to use own way and own sense about market , sometime if we understand well other trader strategies so with the use of their trading plan we should develop own perfect trade system , but sometime it is not good for trader to be traded with these strategies all depend on trader experience .
    Learning is too much important thing to become successful in the field of Forex. while working in this field we need to spend time with live market by practicing with different trading strategies. I think we should have our main focus on long term trading strategies, if we want to go for part time trading because a long term trader can secure good profit even by giving a part of his time .I mostly like to trade with bigger time frames and I use candlestick patterns to predict the market move and I like to work as a part time trader and it is really profitable for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Part time trader should focus in having a long term strategy to trade the market, trading with a short term strategy will not work for the part time trader for long time, because short term strategies require time and they are also very risky, so they are not suitable strategy for the part time trader, the long term strategies are the suitable strategy for a part time trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Part time trader should focus in having a long term strategy to trade the market, trading with a short term strategy will not work for the part time trader for long time, because short term strategies require time and they are also very risky, so they are not suitable strategy for the part time trader, the long term strategies are the suitable strategy for a part time trader.
    in my previous posts before this, i've seen how traders said things differently as they suggested to do this in long term and short term strategy for part time traders. i can assume how traders has their own unique way to do this trading even they don't do this as a part time trader too. choose which statements to learn and take anything important from other traders that suitable with our mindset.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    If we want to become profitable and successful trader, it will all depend on us. That is the reason why it is needed that we have to get to learn consistently, have the best skills and experience as regarding the way the business works and most of all, never to be in a hurry with the market. The part time traders, don't just have a lot of time to spend on the chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    There are so many trading strategies for the part time to start making use of but the key to becoming a better and profitable forex trader is through gaining enough trading knowledge and experience through learning how the forex market works and trading the part time requires a lot of hard work and time to become a better trader but it is possible over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    If you have limited time for trading then you must focus on use higher time frames in your trades. Then identify the market trend and place the trading order with stop loss and take profit point. Then leave that trade and wait for hit your one trading orders. We must focus on use higher time frames in trading because lower time frames are never give us good result in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Part time time traders can use any trading strategy and there is no big difference if long or short term strategy to use as the main thing is the size of lot. If leverage is not big so part time traders can work with pending orders and place them on SOR levels and wait for market to return to resistance where take profit can be placed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Part time traders should concentrate on a trading system that will enable them to trade and make pips just like full time traders and the best trading method they can use is the long term trading strategy,that will enable them to trade with ease.if you trade from the daily chart then at least you can look at your chart once a day and still be good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Trader's can trade with any strategy that will benefit them, it doesn't matter if it is the short term or long term strategies as long as you understand how to make use of the strategy and can spend quite some time daily to trade you have no problem as the market will be profitable for you, but I suggest that part time traders should be more focus on the long term strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Trader's can trade with any strategy that will benefit them, it doesn't matter if it is the short term or long term strategies as long as you understand how to make use of the strategy and can spend quite some time daily to trade you have no problem as the market will be profitable for you, but I suggest that part time traders should be more focus on the long term strategies.
    Trader must have good knowledge and trading skills then he would be able to trade with any strategy either with short term or long term.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.Part time trader should choose the short term strategies because they have lack of time for trading.Scalping is best strategy for the part time traders.

Not allowed!

Page 225 of 226 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226 LastLast