Strategies for part time traders - Page 216
Page 216 of 226 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2258

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    The way we trade the market will really determine our success . In a nutshell, I always follow the time frame in trading, which is the higher time frame and for that reason, I don't get to have the trades I take all the time, because trading with the higher time frame means that we need a lot of patient and then making quality analysis. That is what I do and I take my time to avoid being in a hurry.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Part time trader have not timeout for makingi higher time and strong trading strategy for trading so he can always try to make effective and good strategy for trading however he can get some profit from this way. He has good knowledge about forex business but only use at this time when he can free our from every work and way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zaingj View Post
    The way we trade the market will really determine our success . In a nutshell, I always follow the time frame in trading, which is the higher time frame and for that reason, I don't get to have the trades I take all the time, because trading with the higher time frame means that we need a lot of patient and then making quality analysis. That is what I do and I take my time to avoid being in a hurry.
    If we can use the better strategies for trade well with the trend of market and also we have the information on the value of trend then a part time or a full time trader will easily obtain the progress from this market so we have to give respect to the main components of the market which essential for making the profitable trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Part time trading is very tough because, we must have need good knowledge about fundamental and technical analysis to know that how market works for long term. But, if a trader have no knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis then he have need to first learn Forex trading then do part time trading otherwise he can do trade to follow the trend as a full time trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    Forex business is good and profitable and most most of the traders in Forex part time.Learning is the most important thing for trader therefore every trader should spend his good time for learning because without learning no strategy would be good.News time trading is the best opportunity for the part time traders for making good capital.There are so many strategies in Forex and i think short term strategies are best for the part time traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    This is not a child's play, we have to work hard before we can get to choose our best strategies for productivity. The best strategies are long term strategies with small size lots that do not require constant monitoring and much time. Keep in mind that the traders which are trading the part-time or full time and other method of trading the market have their choice to make, not that the broker will force it on them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Part time trading is very tough because, we must have need good knowledge about fundamental and technical analysis to know that how market works for long term. But, if a trader have no knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis then he have need to first learn Forex trading then do part time trading otherwise he can do trade to follow the trend as a full time trader.
    Part time trading or full time trading are both tough because if we are not able to perform our duties properly we end in loss. Analyzing market is the most important part of forex trading, the trader should have to abide by the rules too. There cannot be fixed earnings with Forex and so it is important that we are always flexible with our profit targets.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    It is good to understand that in forex trading, there will always be those who will take it with headlong by going into full professionalism about the business , because the forex is a market and a business that can be adopted as a means of livelihood just like any other profession. And at the same time , there will be some traders who would take the business as just a way of earning by the side, and for such traders, trading the higher time frames on long term will always be the best approach.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    It is true i do not like to work with part time trading in this market that include so much risk which we never get used for success , if we have any trade system which we have used to make our plan very well we have to give important to the learning and for having own system we develop our trade ideas very well .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    It is good to understand that in forex trading, there will always be those who will take it with headlong by going into full professionalism about the business , because the forex is a market and a business that can be adopted as a means of livelihood just like any other profession. And at the same time , there will be some traders who would take the business as just a way of earning by the side, and for such traders, trading the higher time frames on long term will always be the best approach.
    part time traders really needs a lot of effort to put on their trading because they're lacking of time and must focus on market, which make this hard business to get even harder to do. i'll try my best not to become one of part time traders because i've been in that situation and trading was really difficult to do back in that time. trading is better to do with full potential by spending hours in a day.

Not allowed!

Page 216 of 226 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220 ... LastLast