Strategies for part time traders - Page 3
Page 3 of 190 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    You are right our practice is the best thing for us and if we are use the part time trading strategies then our earning is small but if we are take low risk and use small pips target then we will earn as a part time traders. They must used the smaller time frame on their trading and choose the small pips target which they can get within that short period in which they are work on forex.
    The traders that are interested in making money from the market should know from the on set what trading strategy they want to make use of, that is how a trader can decide. I don't like spending much time on the chart, I do also see the potential on taking long term trades so to avoid taking wrong trades. I use the daily time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Anyone that wants to trade forex market should have the mind of learning and practice to understand forex trade better, because when you practice and learn to understand forex then you will definitely know the side that best suits you to do forex trade either part time or full time trader, in the market your practice and learn will definitely help you to choose the strategy that will help you to succeed in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    I think the primary thing that par time traders need to concern themselves with is with how to determine longer market trends and this can be best done or achieved using the larger time frames such as H4 and the D1 market time frames, this time frames requires very little time to monitor trades daily and gives part time traders the opportunity to enjoy and ride long term market trend using simply trading strategies such as candle stick formations on trend lines and support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    There are many strategies i have read for traders who does not have much time for trading, they have to work on long term strategies, that is the bottom line on what will make trading to be easy to them. Those traders that are trading part-time don't have time to trade the market most times, i am affect on this likewise. That is the reason for me not to trade scalping and other short term strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Any trader that thinks of trading forex market in part time should have a good understanding about this business. When you understand this business in the rightful manner it will help on the best strategies that you will make use as part time trading. It is not good to make the choice of other trading strategy, it is advisable for you to understand this on your own to know the best way to follow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Its does not matter you are part time trader or full time trader. You need to focus on market and its trend and then enter into a trade for make money. If price is not at that point where you want to enter in a trade. You need to place the pending orders at that price and use suitable stop loss and take profit point which are help you earn maximum profit.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    I like the way the market works, one can make the choice to trade which ever way they want to trade in the market. But the way I trade is long term trading method and it is the price action trading method, which is so much profitable as well. So, the traders that are looking at the successful trading strategy. I will suggest on making use of the price action trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.
    There are many trading methods for part time traders, you can use the set and forget trading strategy, or you can use the most common way as part time trader is by using long-term strategy. Usually all strategies can be used for long term trading, even scalping strategy can also be used for long term trading by moving time frame to higher time frame, H4 or higher. We don't need to be confused with this, you can take any strategy then used in H4 or higher time frame for long term trading, but we have to backtest first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Forex field is a good place to make the choice of how you want to trade it, it is very suitable to make the choice of trading part time or full time naturally the field of forex can be work on by any time we choose to trade. The important thing is that, it will be good for we all to have an experience of this business before it can be possible to attain profit in it on any way he or she wants to trade forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    There are many trading methods for part time traders, you can use the set and forget trading strategy, or you can use the most common way as part time trader is by using long-term strategy. Usually all strategies can be used for long term trading, even scalping strategy can also be used for long term trading by moving time frame to higher time frame, H4 or higher. We don't need to be confused with this, you can take any strategy then used in H4 or higher time frame for long term trading, but we have to backtest first.
    If a trader is being able to make us of the higher time frame in trading then the trader can have good amount of skills which will enable us become profitable. The strategies that can make us become successful should have the use of the higher time frame because the higher time frame has so much effects on making us become profitable.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 190 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast