Strategies for part time traders - Page 2
Page 2 of 226 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I think the daily time frame will be good and also profitable to trade with the part time trading method. On the other hand, a trader that trades the part time method will be able to save him self from so much losses, because the trader will be looking forward to taking good trades that has formed in the market. I think it is something better and good than trading with the consistent scalping or daily trading.
    I think you are right if we can daily make trading strategy and chart pattern for our trade then we can easily make a good trader in the forex market. Every trader try to protect our trading account from loss however he can easily start our trade and make good profit in the forex market. So daily trading is very important part to became a good trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    As a part time trader it will be very good you have a better system that will as well give you time to do other things and also have a reliable trading system that could be profitable for you. My best advice for part time traders is that they should go for longer term trade because there is huge possibilities for them to make more money with the best settings. It will also give them the freedom they desire while their take profits and stop loss level are activated.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    This is a business that anyone can make the choice of how he or she wants to run it the way it will be more favorable to them. Anyway if a part time traders wants to succeed i think him or her should sacrifice little of their time to understand which strategy will help him or her to attain profit in the market. Trading forex market without a good experience or understanding will make him or her to follow this business blindly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Forex is the best business which have lots of benefits fr traders to trade with any tie so it helpful for making money as they can deserve by abilities , s its the best business which provide us opportunity to trade according our choices and free time in which we feel comfortable , there is lots f strategies which helpful in part time like the moving average strategy or candlestick patterns which are easy to understand and easy to gain profits .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Actually a good experience and understanding about forex market will make this more easier for traders to trade forex market anyhow they decide to do it, part time is not bad to do in as much as you can follow a good strategy that you understand to do trading with, honestly it is not that easy for part time traders to be in intraday trading if they do not give the market a close watch.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    As a part time trader it will be very good you have a better system that will as well give you time to do other things and also have a reliable trading system that could be profitable for you. My best advice for part time traders is that they should go for longer term trade because there is huge possibilities for them to make more money with the best settings. It will also give them the freedom they desire while their take profits and stop loss level are activated.
    yes, for a part-time trader, it's as good as using a long-term trading system, because a part-time trader, to chart the charts very rarely, so it will be better, if a part-time trader is trading using long-term trading, long-term trading is really profitable for us, because it has a small risk and get great results, but this system must be patient and disciplined.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    How this is possible that you are use long term trading strategy for short time or part time traders. They cannot take the high risk on their trading account because longer time frame trades are make high losses in our trading account. They are need to work with short term trading strategies or use scalping trading method which is best for them.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    The part time trading has much to do with patient trader because you will be making use of the higher time frame when dealing with the part time trading, that is the method I also do make use of when trading. My trading concept has really helped me not to be in the market at all times, I do take time to make my analysis and then take the necessary trade when needed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly forex trade is good for traders to decide on the part they choose to trade the market, in most times it is good to practice and learn to understand forex market perfectly for it to be easy to trade in part time and full time, the wag any trader can have a good chances of succeeding in the market is by understanding forex market properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly forex trade is good for traders to decide on the part they choose to trade the market, in most times it is good to practice and learn to understand forex market perfectly for it to be easy to trade in part time and full time, the wag any trader can have a good chances of succeeding in the market is by understanding forex market properly.
    You are right our practice is the best thing for us and if we are use the part time trading strategies then our earning is small but if we are take low risk and use small pips target then we will earn as a part time traders. They must used the smaller time frame on their trading and choose the small pips target which they can get within that short period in which they are work on forex.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 226 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast