Strategies for part time traders - Page 222
Page 222 of 226 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226 LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2258

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Part time trader has lack of time because they are busy in some other work therefore they should choose the strategy carefully according to his trading skill.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.News time trading is the option for the part time traders for making fast capital.Scalping is best strategy for the part time traders.

Part time traders can not spend all their time in forex market as full time traders so they must use strategies with little size lots and the best option can be long term strategies where traders can earn money with little risk. But part time traders can use any strategy they want and if they feel that this trading strategy is according their requirements.

Trader
    I think short term strategies are suitable for the part time trader and part timer should use the scalping method. Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success and most of the part time traders try to reap huge profit within a short ammount of time. Part-time traders can scalp, trade intraday use othe short time strategies and most traders do like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAUDHRY View Post
    There are so many strategy that work very good . the trend is good when we use it rightly . the best method of the trading is to trade in the part time strategy . we easily earn a lots of money when we trade in part time .all the big traders use this method and they earn a lots of money .
    Yeah every strategy have the wroth to take the better earning ratios from this market with using the unlimited information and learning until we have the lot of good practices we can attain the maximum chances of success so through the better working skills and higher learning powers could give us chances of winning success more promisingly .

Part time traders can use any strategy and I do not see any problem in it. They can use short or long term strategies. Part time traders can use scalping after the main job and when they have free time. There is take profit and stop loss options in MT4 and we can leave our computer without fear that the account will be lost.

The main thing which every part time trade is used money and risk management because without of it for trader it is not easy to make his trade ideas accurate, like we make plan and open an order if due to shortage of time we do stayed so we get used a logical value for profit earning and for risk called stop loss that will work in the absence of trader.

Doing part time trading is also a good way to make consistent profit from the market because it is the way to control our emotions and build a strong trading strategy to do proper technical analysis. But, we must have need a good trading system to do part time trading because scalping is not the way of becoming successful for a part-time trader.

Trader
    Part time traders do not have the time to trade full time,so it is very important for us to make sure that we develop a good trading method that will enable us to trade even when we are not physically present with our computers,the long term trading method will enable a trader to trade and make pips even though he or she is not present.

Experience has made me learned that obviously, long term trading is the best. It is a good thing to be selective and then knows the best time to trade and then make money from the market. I like the long term trading method because it works as the part-time trading method and I believe that you don't get to trade with the use of the short term trading method.

Quote Originally Posted by Azka View Post
    Experience has made me learned that obviously, long term trading is the best. It is a good thing to be selective and then knows the best time to trade and then make money from the market. I like the long term trading method because it works as the part-time trading method and I believe that you don't get to trade with the use of the short term trading method.
    We have to learn, we have to be using what we have learned also, they will get to give us the needed exposure that will let us know how to go about our trading, the traders with the good strategies will not just get that strategy, they will get it gradually, and when those traders did not learn, there is no way they will know how to trade.

Page 222 of 226 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226 LastLast