Strategies for part time traders - Page 176
Page 176 of 226 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2258

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

  1. #1751
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    the part time traders can make the benefits by working on the both long or short term methods so this is based on the experience and the knowledge to became master in any method and make the success possible with having the good strategy and the good time to give it for perfections and gaining the perfect earning results .
    If every time part time trader making strategy for trading on market according to our experience and knowledge then you can easily get success on market with good profit. Short term and long term both types of strategies are very effective and powerful for him if we can start our trade on right market direction toward success on this business.

  2. #1752
    Quote Originally Posted by muzammal View Post
    If every time part time trader making strategy for trading on market according to our experience and knowledge then you can easily get success on market with good profit. Short term and long term both types of strategies are very effective and powerful for him if we can start our trade on right market direction toward success on this business.
    there are many strategies that can give you profit and also minimize your risk in short time frame and long time frame also but there are some differences due to which you can find short term strategies more difficult and risky for part time trader as compared to long term strategies so try to be follow the market for long time frame and earn the best with using some effective and reliable tools with positive results.

  3. #1753
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,062
    I think most of trader working on this business as a part time trader so he could take good knowledge and experience about it. But if he can daily basic good learning about all trading method and use demo account for practice these all strategy and understand it which is best or strong for trading toward success on this business.

  4. #1754
    The fact is that, we should learn to make use of the higher time frame, if you are the part time trader and then you don't want to trade in the market and be so much active, it is best you focus on the use of the higher time frame, with that, you can then decide on which best trading signals to be taken, the one you feel that will give you good profitable trades.

  5. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by muzammal View Post
    If every time part time trader making strategy for trading on market according to our experience and knowledge then you can easily get success on market with good profit. Short term and long term both types of strategies are very effective and powerful for him if we can start our trade on right market direction toward success on this business.
    You don't know what it means for traders to be a part-time trader, i know, and i am certain that you are out of context about part-time strategy according to what you have discussed here. Only long term strategies could trade part-time, short term strategies will not be able to trade part-time due to many reasons. The part-time traders opted for it so that they will have extra time to do other things in a single day. It is long term strategies that can provide that for the part-time trader.

  6. #1756
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,414
    Quote Originally Posted by muzammal View Post
    If every time part time trader making strategy for trading on market according to our experience and knowledge then you can easily get success on market with good profit. Short term and long term both types of strategies are very effective and powerful for him if we can start our trade on right market direction toward success on this business.
    yeah it is depend on a trader choice that which style of trading are suited to him but if you are not able to active in the platform for a long time period than you can not select short time frame strategies as it becomes very difficult for a part time trader to consistent monitoring the market and makes targets every day and get profit at daily basis with making new plans every day.

  7. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    I think most of trader working on this business as a part time trader so he could take good knowledge and experience about it. But if he can daily basic good learning about all trading method and use demo account for practice these all strategy and understand it which is best or strong for trading toward success on this business.
    Yes most of the trader in Forex are part time therefore they should spend their good time for learning.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.There are so many and different strategies in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading swing is best strategy for the part time traders.

  8. #1758
    Quote Originally Posted by kaashi View Post
    Yes most of the trader in Forex are part time therefore they should spend their good time for learning.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.There are so many and different strategies in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading swing is best strategy for the part time traders.
    I don't agree with you that most of traders are part-time traders. On the contrary to that, most traders are full time, and that is what i know that is causing those traders to misbehave in their trading. Had it been that they have other daily engagements, they will know the time to trade and leave the chart so that they will not be emotional afterwards. That is what is helping me, trading in the part-time ways will save traders from bad psychology of trading.

  9. #1759
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,109
    I will definitely advice part time traders to get into long term trading method more,that will be greatly convenient for them to trade with,with long term they really do not need to be looking at their charts all the time,once or twice a day will be more than enough for them to check and monitor how their trade is going.

  10. #1760
    Stop limit, buy limits and the other types of pending orders available can be used by the part time traders who don't have the luxury of being with their charts all day before they make money, pending orders will come in handy for such category of traders, part time traders must also concentrate on trading with the long term without seeking short term gains or profit.

Page 176 of 226 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •