Strategies for part time traders - Page 167
Page 167 of 196 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1953

Thread: Strategies for part time traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22

Strategies for part time traders

I have noticed to my amazement that there has been not thread on how to help part time traders in this forum , at least i have not read one, so i take it upon myself to create a thread here on the best strategies that part time traders could adopt to trade the market . I will like to hear good comments from my fellows here on the best way to assist part time traders.

1, HOLD A POSITION FOR A LONG TIME:It is critical that you understand the drivers of your currency pairs and have taken the time to really understand your market. Therefore, after studying the market and narrowing down particular chosen currency pairs, selecting a few positions and holding them for a longer period of time is a prudent strategy for part-timers. Another wise strategy is to put in stop-loss orders with all your trades to minimize any losses if the market moves against you.

2,TAKE TIME TO STUDY LONG TERM TREND:There is value in looking at longer-term trends (daily/weekly) instead of looking at hourly or even four-hour charts. This will allow you to trade while looking at your computer only once a day.

3,SET UP TRADING ORDER AHEAD OF TIME.:Setting limit, stop-loss or other entry/exit orders can ensure you do not miss opportunities to enter or exit positions.

These are the three ways by which i know that part time traders can adopt without missing trades.

You are free to add some to the list.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    as part time trader need patient because they can not watching market all the time but they can do strategy in the levels support and resistance and use pending order for trade, and the good trade is for a long term trading set the order in the biggest or lowest levels of support and resistance and then let it go away.
    Patience and trading experience give us good power to became a successful trader by give short limited time to this market and work on a trade system with getting the best trade profits so on the basis of our knowledge and conncetion with the trade system we will know much better to form success and we will gain outstanding results .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 6
    There is nothing wrong trying to trade the forex market as a part time forex trader but the first thing that we should have in mind as [art time traders is that it requires a great deal of patience and they should understand that they are going to develop an effective longer term trading system and plan with which is the key to staying in the market for a good amount of time. Another thing is using the right trading lot because the higher or longer the time frame then more risks associated with it and this means everything possible should be done to make sure that we reduce the risks level with good money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    In this market most of trader use it as a 2nd source of income so they do not give time well , just with any broker they open account get direction from there agent sitting in brokerage firm or IBs introduce by broker , and i see the results there are most loser then winner only win those trader who personally spend time and learn about strategies and develop own trade system we get success only if we are full time trader in market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    In this market most of trader use it as a 2nd source of income so they do not give time well , just with any broker they open account get direction from there agent sitting in brokerage firm or IBs introduce by broker , and i see the results there are most loser then winner only win those trader who personally spend time and learn about strategies and develop own trade system we get success only if we are full time trader in market .
    Yes, most of traders are part time traders here. But to be successful it does not mean that trader should trade full time. There are many cases when part time traders can show better results than full time traders. Of course, I speak about percent gains from the account. But if we will speak about nominal gains so full time traders with bigger capital have better results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    If you don't want to spend so much time on the chart then the part time trading is definitely the best trading method for you, there are many good short term strategies that we can use to analyze the markets in short time but it's require a good knowledge, it is when we have got a good knowledge concerning this trade it will be easy for us to use the short term strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Daily high and daily low could be a good trading point for a part-time trader and for that he has to survey all major pair and study chart in a long time frame. Other important things to remember Monday and Friday along with high impact news. Because analysis always needs to finalize after releasing high impact news, here news is the real market driver. Monday and Friday's market mostly change his market trend so the trader should have great patience to make well checking the market and find out a trading signal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    If you don't want to spend so much time on the chart then the part time trading is definitely the best trading method for you, there are many good short term strategies that we can use to analyze the markets in short time but it's require a good knowledge, it is when we have got a good knowledge concerning this trade it will be easy for us to use the short term strategies.
    It has always been a choice for traders to decide on what they want to do and then how they intend to handle the market. On my own facet, I am a long term trader, so therefore I don't get to spend a whole lot of time on the chart, I just take my time to make analysis once or twice in a day and then I take 2 trades or 3 in a week.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The part time traders don't have a lot more time to spend in the market making analysis and taking trades so therefore they want to be the kind of trader that gets to trade less and spend less time. So therefore from my experience I think they can choose trading with the bigger time frame and therefore have no much time been spent in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    What really make it possible for us to trade forex successfully, is no the style or method that we are making use of, it could be part time or full time trading in as much as we have a good experience about the trading method and have a good skills and strategy to work with that trading method very well it will be profitable for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    as part time trader need patient because they can not watching market all the time but they can do strategy in the levels support and resistance and use pending order for trade, and the good trade is for a long term trading set the order in the biggest or lowest levels of support and resistance and then let it go away.
    Right, which trader are working on forex market to became patience he can easily earn everyday some pips good profit from market. Understand market support and resistance level are very important for trader after it you can make short term and long term strategy for trading to generate good profit form market.

Not allowed!

Page 167 of 196 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast