Received: 47
    Given: 20

Buy and Hold contest of ola4real

PARAMETERS:

Account number - 943731

Account leverage - 1:300

Investor password - olly11111

Account type - MT4 Demo Ecn Pro

My strategy: The strategy to use is price action pattern, it can be long term trading for a whole week or less according to the cooperation of the currency pair in the forex field. The time frame is on the 1d chart too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I made a trade yesterday in the early time of the day when the price action analysis signals that to me. I am still doing well in the trade as far as i know until now and i believe that eurcad will continue to go head for sometimes. I made my trade when i saw forex action of bullish price action on the daily chart, it is still valid till now. I may need to hold this trade for the rest of this week if 150 pips is not met quickly on it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am not doing badly with the present trading condition on my account, i know that i will make more profit when i am not panic as i trade. In addition to the trade of eurcad which i opened yesterday, i added a trade of gbpchf to it in the morning today. I saw the good bullish price action on 1d chart, that made me to decide on buying gbpchf with 2 lot, it has being performing as i expect it to do for me ever since i open the trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well as you mention on your post that your have use price action so i think your stretigy is good but you should test on data and news time and especially on election time on that market move expectedly and washed all most 90% account on that :) but your stretigy will be good :)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am not still doing bad with the thing i see on my chart. I never know that i will be this fast in climbing to make more income with the help of forex on this contest. I did not close any orders since i started the contest, i see that the market will climb higher in every of the trade i made. Likewise in today trading, i added gbpnzd with lot size of 1 lot to the trades i have, i know they will give me profits that is higher together.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    you are rocking bro. keep it up, EURCAD is going crazy this week and giving some handsome profit to holders. today is a big day for Cad as you know that some big news with high impact is coming from CANADA economy. after the news market create his downtrend if this comes in sellers hand than this may go down more and more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am still not doing badly with the result i am looking at in front of me. I traded with loss today since i did not close my trade quickly as planned but i am having profits till now when we look at the overall performance, that is what is important with my contest account. I am looking toward a more income from my contest account by next week trading. I will start using stop loss as i have more than 300% profits now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    this is the first week and you gain very good result I hope will do like that next days. you really do trade with full control of emotions.i am also made 100% gain today and I am looking for a good result in next days. but as the rules, you do not post your order before open any trade I think it is against the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I am still not doing badly with the result i am looking at in front of me. I traded with loss today since i did not close my trade quickly as planned but i am having profits till now when we look at the overall performance, that is what is important with my contest account. I am looking toward a more income from my contest account by next week trading. I will start using stop loss as i have more than 300% profits now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am not doing bad till now, the last money i lost was recovered and it was the help of the trade i made early today who helped me to do that. I traded EURUSD and EURJPY when i see their price action moving up. I made the trade on the two assets with 0.5 lot on each, this lot size is due to the level i am at present on the contest, i don't have a good reason to be trading with high lot for now, when i have the reason i will continue to increase the lot size. The two trade went positive for me, i am glad for that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ahleyan22 View Post
    well as you mention on your post that your have use price action so i think your stretigy is good but you should test on data and news time and especially on election time on that market move expectedly and washed all most 90% account on that :) but your stretigy will be good :)
    Why should i put my price action strategy into test for no reason? You want me to go as far as trading it during the news times, that is a bad idea in forex field. My price action strategy is the strategy of 1d chart analysis, this is a technical analysis that has nothing to do with the fundamental analysis. It is working for me in a way which i appreciate already, i don't have any reason to test it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast