Given: 19

Question letsdo "Buy And Hold Contest"

Account number: 943664
    investor password:Letsdo2018
    Account type: MT4 Demo Ecn Pro
    Account currency: USD
    Leverage: 1:300
    strategy
    i will use pin bar strategy and one indicator based systme.i will do trade with medium risk and try to do full money managemnet adn do trade with disciplen.
    good luck everyone

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    MY FIRST ORDER ON MY CONTEST ACCOUNT.
    a) Currency Pair: GBPJPY
    b) Order Number In Terminal:193737232
    c) Transaction Volume:1 LOT
    d) Entry Point:146.232
    e) Stop Loss, Take Profit:145.756-147.090
    f) Risk On Trade:10%
    I AM USING PIN BAR STRATEGY AND TWO INDICATORS STOCHASTIC AND MOVING AVERAGE.
    MARKET FAIL TO BREAK UPTREND AND STILL LOOKING ON UPTREND LET, S SEEScreenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    my second order in this contest.
    a) Currency Pair: AUDJPY
    b) Order Number In Terminal:194510109
    c) Transaction Volume:3 lots
    d) Entry Point:82.768
    e) Stop Loss, Take Profit :NO STOP LOSS TP:83.376
    f) Risk On Trade:30%
    today's market is in full of JPY control and AUD also weak I am looking a buying opportunity on this trade in the screenshot i mentioned uptrend with up arrow.
    audjpy.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    history.jpgguys my contest account is going too good and I am in 100% growth. as I post the last post on AUDJPY order it,s going good in profit and I ended last week with that order.so today is the first day of the week and I open a order on gold and it,s going in stop loss. but I am again open 2 orders one on gold and one on EURUSD and I also place a buy stop on EURUSD these 3 orders give me profit and today I also in profit. everyone can check my today's order history.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by letsdo; 06-11-2018 at 04:52 PM. Reason: FORGET TO UPLOAD SCREENSHOOT

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    from the start of this week, I am doing fully scalping with my pin bar strategy.you can see in my last post that I open 4 orders first order hit stop loss and others giving me some pips profit. today I open some trades with low risk and still they work fine for me. you can see in the screenshot all are with low risk.
    12.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    hey, guys hope you are doing well trades to win the contest. I am also trying to do my best to become top 3 big percentage earner. fro the start of the day I was in the loss but I am not losing hope and do trade with full risk and again market comes in my favour and I make a profit from AUDUSD with scalping. guys from the start of this week I am in fully scalping mode and I gain a better result. my today history you can check in the picture below as the terms of contest its necessary for me to upload a daily screenshot.
    13.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    hey guys, hope you are doing good and try to win the contest. I was going with full boom and I reached 200% gain but yesterday become a very bad day for me and I lost all my earning capital now I have just 300$ in my contest account but I am still not lost hope and I open a trade again which is going 100$+ profit.

Not allowed!