Received: 40
    Given: 13

"Buy and Hold" contest- Toyen

Account number: 943701

Initial amount: $1,000

Leverage used: 1:300

Investor password: 1234567

Account type: MT4 Demo Ecn Pro

Strategy: I will be using simple manual trendline strategy on this contest, this will go with any pair of my choice. The time frame is 4H and the risk may be high since it is the contest that shows the winner. I will try to be using a good money management as i take the risk in every of my trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    This is the update of the trade i made so far on the "buy and hold" contest. My first trade was negative which was on GBPCAD, i traded 2.2 lot size with it. The second trade was positive for me, it was on GBPCAD and i traded 0.8 lot with it. I am currently in another trade on GBPJPY, i bought GBPJPY as i am seeing the buying convergence on it, i traded 1 lot with it and i believe that this trade will turn out to be positive for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    These are the updates to my contest account, i did not perform as expected due to the high risk of trading. GBPJPY trade made the worse nightmare for me yesterday, i wish i never woke up at midnight to take that fakky trade. My account of contest has ruined now but i will fight with that tiny capital remaining for me.

update of trade.PNG

trade update 2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

These are the updates to my contest account, i did not perform as expected due to the high risk of trading. GBPJPY trade made the worse nightmare for me yesterday, i wish i never woke up at midnight to take that fakky trade. My account of contest has ruined now but i will fight with that tiny capital remaining for me.

update of trade.PNG

trade update 2.jpg

Not allowed!