Strategy To Minimize Loses And Maximize Profit - Page 227
Page 227 of 251 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2501

Thread: Strategy To Minimize Loses And Maximize Profit

  1. #1
    Registered user juniorpeters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,425
    Promo (¢)
    2,230
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42

    Strategy To Minimize Loses And Maximize Profit

    Minimize your losses and maximize your profit with risk management, as we all know consistency is the major problem many traders face in the market. be it new traders or experienced traders we all pass through the difficulty of consistency. but here's the thing we don't have to win in all our trades to be consistent in the market as there are no holy grail in trading forex.
    FOR EXAMPLE

    If we take 30 trades in a month and lose 15 trades and the other 15 are winners using 1:2 or more reward ratio depending on the signal,we will be earning more.practically lets say we are risking 5$ for a single trade and expecting 10$, if we lose 15 trades then that is 50$ loss and we win 15 trades that will be 100$ profit,so we are in profit of 50$ for that month, this is a very simple way of staying consistent you just need a good strategy. sometimes we would get more than that depending on your analysis here is a prove of my chart below

    Attachment 23255

    I risked 2$ to get 10$ which is 1:5 risk reward ratio imagine you did this in those 15 winning trades then you wouldn't need to win all the time to become successful,lets try this and see the end result for 6 months.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2261
    Registered user Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,067
    Promo (¢)
    2,700
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Loss is something that we must do wok well to manage. It will be disastrous trading without application of loss management. We must learn to manage risk and try our best to improve on having a better trade. We must have the goals to win here and we should build a profitable system to depend on. Loss have to be minimized and we should do well to manage this loss if we must excel. As long as we follow the steps to build a strong system we will actually earn in this business and would have the possible opportunity to manage loss.

    Not allowed!

  3. #2262
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,769
    Promo (¢)
    -30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    It's important we create a better system here because this is surely going to give us a great opportunity to earn and get manage loss too. Loss is something that have to be minimized and with the best means to manage this loss, we should be well ready to see we can manage our investment properly. Loss should be well handled and we should see we do not go as far to loose what we can't afford in this business. .

    Not allowed!

  4. #2263
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,082
    Promo (¢)
    1,455
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    First of all we create a better system here because this is great opportunity to earn money and manage loss in Forex business.some time losses are minimize we will manage this loss we should well ready to see we can manage this.minimize losses and maximize your profits is risky management its very major problem many trader face in trends.

    Not allowed!

  5. #2264
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    504
    Promo (¢)
    -71
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It is the important thing of the trading that how we minimize the loss and earn more profit in the trading . this is the best way of the trading , we only focus on the news this is the best way of the trading . we can easily minimize our loss and easily earn money from the trading . we can maximize our profit by using the best strategy of the trading .

    Not allowed!

  6. #2265
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,099
    Promo (¢)
    1,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Loss is something that we must do wok well to manage. It will be disastrous trading without application of loss management. We must learn to manage risk and try our best to improve on having a better trade. We must have the goals to win here and we should build a profitable system to depend on. Loss have to be minimized and we should do well to manage this loss if we must excel. As long as we follow the steps to build a strong system we will actually earn in this business and would have the possible opportunity to manage loss.
    Once we can accept the fact that losses is part of the business. Once we get to know that we can't become profitable if we don't accept the losses, once we accept the losses then we will get to see our selves make good trading decisions. Losses means that we are in business, so we need a good evaluation to be done so that we can know what is the cause of the losses and then how to make corrections.

    Not allowed!

  7. #2266
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,685
    Promo (¢)
    -105
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    It's important we create a better system here because this is surely going to give us a great opportunity to earn and get manage loss too. Loss is something that have to be minimized and with the best means to manage this loss, we should be well ready to see we can manage our investment properly. Loss should be well handled and we should see we do not go as far to loose what we can't afford in this business. .
    Profit or loss are part of every business but trader only manage it well then he can build strong tradings system which is helping us to identify the market and give him strong and right market real direction signal well however when you should trade on it then in little time frame period make capital profit in it. Experience trader easily manage loss and try to earn capital profit.

    Not allowed!

  8. #2267
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    432
    Promo (¢)
    6,966
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozi_Roti View Post
    It is the important thing of the trading that how we minimize the loss and earn more profit in the trading . this is the best way of the trading , we only focus on the news this is the best way of the trading . we can easily minimize our loss and easily earn money from the trading . we can maximize our profit by using the best strategy of the trading .
    Learning is the most important thing for trader which help the trader in minimizing the loss and in trading successfully.Forex business is very risky trader has to do hard work for getting success demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing strategy.Swing is best strategy which help the trader in making good capital.

    Not allowed!

  9. #2268
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,436
    Promo (¢)
    690
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Once we can accept the fact that losses is part of the business. Once we get to know that we can't become profitable if we don't accept the losses, once we accept the losses then we will get to see our selves make good trading decisions. Losses means that we are in business, so we need a good evaluation to be done so that we can know what is the cause of the losses and then how to make corrections.
    Loss is part of trading and keeping this in view we have to have the capacity to accept loss and patience to trade with small lots. I do agree that small lots dont give big profits immediately but I insist that small lots and good trading can give big profits over the long term. Trading and earning in Forex is not just a matter of a strategy, further it is about logical planning and discipline with risk management.

    Not allowed!

  10. #2269
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    469
    Promo (¢)
    2,445
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    There should be a good forex system ready for trading before any trader should be taking risk about the forex field. The issue of how to trade is about us, and we should be practicing to be able to trade well. It is not easy to trade but it is fun when we know what we are doing and using our common sense along with the experience we gained

    Not allowed!

  11. #2270
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    486
    Promo (¢)
    2,415
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    The one thing I make sure that I am doing correctly before taking any decision is making sure that I have done my analysis, a good knowledge and approach of trading is always needed. I have always learned that forex trading is a business that one have to trade with the best trading strategy that way, I am a price action trader and that is the way it works for me.

    Not allowed!

Page 227 of 251 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •