Strategy To Minimize Loses And Maximize Profit
Page 1 of 251 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy To Minimize Loses And Maximize Profit

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42

Strategy To Minimize Loses And Maximize Profit

Minimize your losses and maximize your profit with risk management, as we all know consistency is the major problem many traders face in the market. be it new traders or experienced traders we all pass through the difficulty of consistency. but here's the thing we don't have to win in all our trades to be consistent in the market as there are no holy grail in trading forex.
    FOR EXAMPLE

If we take 30 trades in a month and lose 15 trades and the other 15 are winners using 1:2 or more reward ratio depending on the signal,we will be earning more.practically lets say we are risking 5$ for a single trade and expecting 10$, if we lose 15 trades then that is 50$ loss and we win 15 trades that will be 100$ profit,so we are in profit of 50$ for that month, this is a very simple way of staying consistent you just need a good strategy. sometimes we would get more than that depending on your analysis here is a prove of my chart below

Captureriskreward.jpg

I risked 2$ to get 10$ which is 1:5 risk reward ratio imagine you did this in those 15 winning trades then you wouldn't need to win all the time to become successful,lets try this and see the end result for 6 months.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    first of all i want to thank the administrator of this forum for approving my first thread as a new traders here, at least i can be able to show newbies how i am able to stay consistent with my strategy and letting newbie know that consistency is not by having a 100% trading system but by strictly applying risk management to their trading. so from next week i will be posting my charts on every trade i take to show you that is possible to maximize your profit without always winning your trades,thank you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the new week has begin and i want to share with you guys my chart on aud/jyp have been holding since last Friday on this trade i targeted times two my risk that is to say i am risking $2.11 to get $4.29 minimizing my losses and maximizing my profits,its very simple you just need a good strategy to do the same. as you can see its currently in profit and am not going to close it until it get to my take profit because the reward is worth the risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    What you have got here is just simple risk and reward ratio trading method, because when you are trading, one needs to have things all planned out, so this is a good way of making good planning on how you are trading. However then, to make money from the business traders needs to trade with the right strategy, with what I am seeing on there, it seems like you are a price action trading and you risk to reward is quite achievable.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    I can be able to show newbies how i am able to stay consistent with my strategy and letting newbie know that consistency is not by having a 100% trading system but by strictly applying risk management to their trading. As you can see its currently in profit and am not going to close it until it get to my take profit because the reward is worth the risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    However then, to make money from the business traders needs to trade with the right strategy, with what I am seeing on there, it seems like you are a price action trading and you risk to reward is quite achievable.
    yea what a trader need now is just a good strategy then he can follow this trading method but remember to get a better result from risk to reward ratio the trader has to be very patient to see good signals. i am a price action trader yea and i combined it with moving average that way i can pick the best intraday signals, yes my risk to reward is achievable in fact my aud/jyp just hit take profit few minute ago thanks mate.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by juniorpeters; 06-04-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    I can be able to show newbies how i am able to stay consistent with my strategy and letting newbie know that consistency is not by having a 100% trading system but by strictly applying risk management to their trading. As you can see its currently in profit and am not going to close it until it get to my take profit because the reward is worth the risk.
    you must have had a little experience about risking a smaller portion of your account to get a bigger returns so please do well to share those experiences new traders need them to stay consistent, other than copying and pasting the post which i made to educate new traders on how i am able to achieve little success from using risk management,thank you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    It is very important that trader manage his risk properly in the market, in every trade that trader take in the market , there should be consideration to the risk reward ratio, the reward must be grater compared to the risk we take, for instance we should have like 1:2 Or 1:3 as the risk to reward ratio.we have to always looking for the way of minimizing our loss and maximizing the profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    For me risk to reward ratio keeps me in check and puts me in a more stable conditions that even with few losses, I might still end up coming up profitable. This is a good way to maximize our wining chances while minimizing loss and this is necessarily important to see we can make some good profits with time. A good system is helpful for us and this is what we should work on creating to see we can earn well and have a profitable kind of trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    What you have got here is just simple risk and reward ratio trading method, because when you are trading, one needs to have things all planned out, so this is a good way of making good planning on how you are trading. However then, to make money from the business traders needs to trade with the right strategy, with what I am seeing on there, it seems like you are a price action trading and you risk to reward is quite achievable.
    That is what every trader have to do, we should not let our risk to be high and we have to make the risk to be low and stable, that will make us to trade well and not lose all our money. The good plan of traders is the sustenance of the trader, it is when we don't have the plan that we will be think to do somethings that may affect us. When we do trading with demo then we can use a good strategy and management in our live trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 251 123451151101 ... LastLast