Strategy To Minimize Loses And Maximize Profit - Page 2
Page 2 of 229 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy To Minimize Loses And Maximize Profit

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 42

Strategy To Minimize Loses And Maximize Profit

Minimize your losses and maximize your profit with risk management, as we all know consistency is the major problem many traders face in the market. be it new traders or experienced traders we all pass through the difficulty of consistency. but here's the thing we don't have to win in all our trades to be consistent in the market as there are no holy grail in trading forex.
    FOR EXAMPLE

If we take 30 trades in a month and lose 15 trades and the other 15 are winners using 1:2 or more reward ratio depending on the signal,we will be earning more.practically lets say we are risking 5$ for a single trade and expecting 10$, if we lose 15 trades then that is 50$ loss and we win 15 trades that will be 100$ profit,so we are in profit of 50$ for that month, this is a very simple way of staying consistent you just need a good strategy. sometimes we would get more than that depending on your analysis here is a prove of my chart below

Attachment 23255

I risked 2$ to get 10$ which is 1:5 risk reward ratio imagine you did this in those 15 winning trades then you wouldn't need to win all the time to become successful,lets try this and see the end result for 6 months.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

risk management have proven to be the best and easy way to stay consistent without having to win all your trades although i didn't take much trade,remember i said i risked 2$ for aud/jpy expecting $4, here's the result. so if you keep doing this having a good strategy you will be on your way to becoming successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

hi traders its another day and i want to share with you guys my current trade in which my risk to reward ratio is 1:2 risking 3$ to get 6$. if it works in favor of me today that means i have won two trades risking a little to get more which is our aim to become profitable in trading the market. the pair is usd/cad its still a fresh trade it hasn't made any move yet so lets see how it goes at the end of the day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post

hi traders its another day and i want to share with you guys my current trade in which my risk to reward ratio is 1:2 risking 3$ to get 6$. if it works in favor of me today that means i have won two trades risking a little to get more which is our aim to become profitable in trading the market. the pair is usd/cad its still a fresh trade it hasn't made any move yet so lets see how it goes at the end of the day.

wow i was surprised when i got back and saw this great move the market made taking my profit and leaving me with 6$ which has made my winning trade for this week two, i don't trade news but i just work with the best strategy. and i just opened a thread educating newbie on my strategy which is MY DAY TRADING STRATEGY,so if your interested go there and learn from me how i trade the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

two losing trades and one winner for today still yet am in profit of my other 4$ and 6$ trade that was closed, no 100% strategy only risk management strategy keeps us profitable.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    bro the answer is simple if you want to make a stretigy you can use simple double lot stretigy like start with hedge and on the loss side double your lot after 100 pip loss and continue until you get 100 pip profit how ever market always move not more than 500 pip :) and always use money management :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20

two losing trades and one winner for today still yet am in profit of my other 4$ and 6$ trade that was closed, no 100% strategy only risk management strategy keeps us profitable.
    Good you seems to be doing well for yourself and trying to master your very system. I tell you that looking for a 100 percent winning strategy would be about wasting so much time in forex. We must realize that nothing like this is possible to achieve in forex rather than setting the right management which will give us every means to maintain a good trading that will give us chances of earning so good for ourselves to see we minimize risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ahleyan22 View Post
    bro the answer is simple if you want to make a stretigy you can use simple double lot stretigy like start with hedge and on the loss side double your lot after 100 pip loss and continue until you get 100 pip profit how ever market always move not more than 500 pip :) and always use money management :)
    thanks mate but i prefer this strategy am using moreover i never liked hedging because its confusing and risky. am just gonna try building my account by using this strategy until then i can't increase my lot size.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Good you seems to be doing well for yourself and trying to master your very system. I tell you that looking for a 100 percent winning strategy would be about wasting so much time in forex. We must realize that nothing like this is possible to achieve in forex rather than setting the right management which will give us every means to maintain a good trading that will give us chances of earning so good for ourselves to see we minimize risk.
    thanks! yea am still mastering the strategy and so far its been giving good result despite the little loss yesterday but am still in profit that's to show you how profitable it is trading with risk management. theirs indeed nothing like holy grail in the market or a 100% winning strategy but we get to win more trades by strictly applying risk management to maximize profit and minimize the losses just as i have proven.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    With time better master of your system can help you make great effort in trading. The best kind of attractive way to trade is to work on minimizing risk and maximize our profitable ability to make high trades with profits. Loss must be managed at all cost and practice is one thing we must always look to do which will help produce more profitability in trading as we decide to achieve great profits from this very trade.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Basically, if you want to earn consistent the use of money management is important, look at how your losses are little and then the profits you are making is higher than the losses you get, that is one supper cool means of trading to control the losses, that is how a good trader can gets to keep on trading and then succeed and remain consistent.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    risk management have proven to be the best and easy way to stay consistent without having to win all your trades although i didn't take much trade,remember i said i risked 2$ for aud/jpy expecting $4, here's the result. so if you keep doing this having a good strategy you will be on your way to becoming successful.
    Every trader that wants to get the best in the market must be ready to work with the highest possible level of risk management, that is how they will stay in the market for as long as they want. If traders are trading everything they have in their account, it means that they are risking every time too, this is dangerous. And for us to overcome the risk we could ever be taking, then we must be sure that we have proper plan and calculation on everything we do.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 229 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast